997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

C4S vs. E55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 10:11 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
If for some reason you lose don't make excuses and people will respect you more.

Aloha

Byron

Old 10-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dmoney
I don't think so, Jimbo hates me
I don't hate anyone...

I might take the time to make you one if you win, that of course, isn't my typical avatar that I give out...

Name:  gay-vilnius.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  19.6 KB

Old 10-26-2007, 10:17 AM
dmoney is infamous around these parts
I'll walk with my tail between my legs and my head bowed down...I promise!

Old 10-26-2007, 10:18 AM
dmoney is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I don't hate anyone...

I might take the time to make you one if you win, that of course, isn't my typical avatar that I give out...

does this mean your my friend again jimbo

Old 10-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dmoney
does this mean your my friend again jimbo
Video the race, and it might be considered.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:38 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
how far of a drive is that to meet up at the location he wanted to Dmoney?

This is a race in cars, not a street fight. Why are you SCARED to go on his "turf"?

Old 10-26-2007, 10:45 AM
dkreidel is infamous around these parts
Glad you're back dmoney! Okay, you tell me where you want to drive two-up at 170MPH - My choice of roads is 2 miles long, no cross streets and only 3 miles off the 55. But if your C4S can't get to the OC, I understand. If we're gonna go fast, I'd prefer daytime as I'm an old guy, can't see at night, go to bed early, etc.

But my E55 has the top speed limiter disabled so we can run as hard and fast as you wish. Mine is dead stock except for a new set of PS2s.
Let's tee it up...

Dick

Old 10-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by dkreidel
Glad you're back dmoney! Okay, you tell me where you want to drive two-up at 170MPH - My choice of roads is 2 miles long, no cross streets and only 3 miles off the 55. But if your C4S can't get to the OC, I understand. If we're gonna go fast, I'd prefer daytime as I'm an old guy, can't see at night, go to bed early, etc.

But my E55 has the top speed limiter disabled so we can run as hard and fast as you wish. Mine is dead stock except for a new set of PS2s.
Let's tee it up...

Dick

You've got some new Michis! Uh oh, you better look out dmoney!

Old 10-26-2007, 02:22 PM
flightposite is infamous around these partsflightposite is infamous around these parts
yay they r going to race! make it this weekend! stay safe and have fun guys

Old 10-26-2007, 06:13 PM
John in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to behold
dmoney, you've got nothing to lose (except a little pride) and everything to gain since everyone here thinks (knows) the E55 is faster. Go let it all hang out, admit defeat if you lose and buy Dick a beer afterwards. If you win ....., then you have every right to say to everyone here (including me), I told you so. Go have fun fellas and drive safe.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:26 PM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by John in Norcal
dmoney, you've got nothing to lose (except a little pride) and everything to gain since everyone here thinks (knows) the E55 is faster. Go let it all hang out, admit defeat if you lose and buy Dick a beer afterwards. If you win ....., then you have every right to say to everyone here (including me), I told you so. Go have fun fellas and drive safe.
Yeah, and tell us what you really have under the deck lid.

Old 10-27-2007, 03:19 AM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Yayy! Race back on - can't wait to see the video!

Old 10-28-2007, 02:50 AM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
almost to page 2 of this forum - not gonna let this one die!

Old 10-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future

Old 10-28-2007, 06:57 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Well?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C4S vs. E55