997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

C4S vs. E55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Banned
IslandMD615 is infamous around these parts
spectical? buddy, the E55 is gonna show u the light.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Banned
IslandMD615 is infamous around these parts
K'mon how can u be spectikal of cars wit 500 hp?

Old 10-14-2007, 04:27 PM
dkreidel is infamous around these parts
Arrow

I'm waiting for dmoney to PM me to set up a time and place for his C4S to show my E55 the Porsche's taillights. I wonder if I have time to make a sandwich?

I will admit the W211 E55 isn't the best handling car, but I had been a loyal BMW fan for many, many years and was won over by the Mongo torque (500+ ft-lbs from 2,000 RPM to redlne all day long). This is about the torque delivered by a TT in overboost, but that's only for 10 seconds. A TT is one of the few cars around that will walk my E55 in a straight line - but I've got a nice C2S and a TT coming for the twisties. Still, for a 5 passenger 4-door sedan that you can drive to work and get groceries, it is an impressive piece of machinery - and MB quit building the blower motors :>(

dk

Old 10-14-2007, 04:41 PM
dmoney is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 996TTDave
why is this even posted here, you have a C4S997 theres a 997 forum for you...

dmoney thinks he has a turbo i believe... dmoney did you slap a turbo badge on your car therefore giving you turbo speed allowing you to "walk" an E55 which does a traps near 120 and does it in the low 12's... is that how this was done and how you "walked" and M5 and how you think you can "walk" a F430 and a gallardo... is this how dmoney... is this how?
OK everyone I'm sorry I listed this question on the 997 turbo forum by accident, it seems to have pissed off 996TTDave and upset him, my deepest apologies go out to him and his family. May god be with you in this very difficult time...oh and DAVE I would never put a fake *** badge on my car, but the fact that you thought about it is making me wonder if you have one, probably do since your car is now very outdated...good luck buddy.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by dkreidel
I'm waiting for dmoney to PM me to set up a time and place for his C4S to show my E55 the Porsche's taillights. I wonder if I have time to make a sandwich?

I will admit the W211 E55 isn't the best handling car, but I had been a loyal BMW fan for many, many years and was won over by the Mongo torque (500+ ft-lbs from 2,000 RPM to redlne all day long). This is about the torque delivered by a TT in overboost, but that's only for 10 seconds. A TT is one of the few cars around that will walk my E55 in a straight line - but I've got a nice C2S and a TT coming for the twisties. Still, for a 5 passenger 4-door sedan that you can drive to work and get groceries, it is an impressive piece of machinery - and MB quit building the blower motors :>(

dk
dude i'm just waiting for a M5 driver to add into the mix so we can finally settle this sh*t all together. Any stock M5's drivers out there? want to set up a race with my C4S vs. M5 vs. E55 altogether straight line rolling 35 to 125+ then off the line, anyone... P.S. dkreidel thanks for being honest about the E55 susking *** in the twisties, I know thats true for sure...

Old 10-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
I wonder if dmoney would put his pink slip on the line. Hmmm?

dk

Old 10-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Alex
I wonder if dmoney would put his pink slip on the line. Hmmm?
Dude if my p-car had 500 ponies I sure would, you bet your sweet bippy..., but I talking about a 355 h.p. car taking down a 476 h.p. car and a 500 h.p. car, if it's possible, even you would be impressed alex.

Last edited by dmoney; 10-14-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
You've argued for 5 pages that your 355 hp car beat two 500 hp beasts. Since you are so sure and convinced that it is possible (since you've done it ), why not? You've beat them before, why doubt yourself now?

Look at it like this, win both cars, sell them both and retire to Miami from your legendary street-racing days. Your grandkids would be proud.

Old 10-14-2007, 05:31 PM
dkreidel is infamous around these parts
dmoney - how about an M6 instead of an M5? My nephew with the Noble M12 GTO-3R also has a new M6 - I'm sure he'd give 'em both a run to see your rocket ship C4S. He's in the OC too - so just let us know when.
"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"

dk

Old 10-14-2007, 05:33 PM
^ Are you trying to give dmoney your nephew's cars?

Old 10-14-2007, 05:50 PM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
dmoney - how about an M6 instead of an M5? My nephew with the Noble M12 GTO-3R also has a new M6 - I'm sure he'd give 'em both a run to see your rocket ship C4S. He's in the OC too - so just let us know when.
"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"

dk
Looks like its set. Line 'em up and let the rest of us see the videos.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by tblountman
Looks like its set. Line 'em up and let the rest of us see the videos.
no worries, send the almighty p.m. and it shall be done...
p.s. now you guyz are throwing faster M6's at me huh!!!! **** just throw in a Zonda too!!!

Old 10-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by dmoney
no worries, send the almighty p.m. and it shall be done...
p.s. now you guyz are throwing faster M6's at me huh!!!! **** just throw in a Zonda too!!!
I would pay to see your C4S put lengths on a Zonda!!

You should just garage your car until a real threat comes around - which will probably never happen in our lifetime.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Alex
I would pay to see your C4S put lengths on a Zonda!!

You should just garage your car until a real threat comes around - which will probably never happen in our lifetime.
Dude..........................the zonda was a joke

Old 10-14-2007, 06:52 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dmoney
OK everyone I'm sorry I listed this question on the 997 turbo forum by accident, it seems to have pissed off 996TTDave and upset him, my deepest apologies go out to him and his family. May god be with you in this very difficult time...oh and DAVE I would never put a fake *** badge on my car, but the fact that you thought about it is making me wonder if you have one, probably do since your car is now very outdated...good luck buddy.
and both of my very outdated cars with near 500hp and over 500 lbs/tq. would embarrass your car in any terms of speed which so ever...

by the way not much of an insult when you take the exact same things i said to you and use them against me... i would think due to your amazing kill stories you would have more imagination then that...

you are one sorry dude...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C4S vs. E55