997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Stock 997 C2S vrs F430 (no video)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 05:30 AM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vtecsti
yeah i'm 22. I'm looking to buy a 996TT b/c i feel i will get bored in a 997 C4S
Just b/c i'm "22" doesn't man i can't have a nice car.

shouldnt you be looking at a civic or STI with that username???

secondly, im glad you kept up with an F430 in your 997S. Which nozzle did you have on her? 150 shot? Or was it the tornado intake system???

Old 11-06-2007, 06:24 AM
vtecsti is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by renntech36
shouldnt you be looking at a civic or STI with that username???

secondly, im glad you kept up with an F430 in your 997S. Which nozzle did you have on her? 150 shot? Or was it the tornado intake system???
Actually i have an 06 sti

Old 11-06-2007, 06:25 AM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
oh i see.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:05 AM
mass is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gravedgr
Sorry, I gotta say it. WTF is a 23 year old doing with a $90k car? <shake head>
Unfortunately, there are too many kids running around with expensive cars, who have little understanding of what it really takes to buy one.

Old 11-06-2007, 12:54 PM
666666 is infamous around these parts
[quote=mass;1443463]Unfortunately, there are too many kids running around with expensive cars, who have little understanding of what it really takes to buy one.[/q

Yeah especially living in Orange County i meet alot of young kids around my age in expensive cars. Either their parents bought,or paid a huge portion of. Most of them dont know what real work is, just ask them where it is they park their car at night most will say its daddys house.

Old 11-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
quite ignorant posts regarding age vs ownership.

my care-o-meter indicates that they dont care and you are wasting your time. lol(?)

Old 11-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by renntech36
oh i see.
Yes, i keep it in my parents garage too. I live on the road though, so i have a reason. My dad is driving it out to me this weekend. I'm selling it to buy a modded 996TT. The sti is too boy racer, even though mine is toned down quite a bit

Old 11-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
quite ignorant posts regarding age vs ownership.

my care-o-meter indicates that they dont care and you are wasting your time. lol(?)

You cared enough to write back i guess we hit a raw nerve
and to the guy with the STI congrats on getting the 996TT welcome to the p-family. Anyways just get that thick skin going cause there will be alot of bitter old men wondering "WTF a 23 year old is doing with a 90K car" obviously you worked hard. dont let them tell you your just lucky.."luck is when preperation meets opportunity" (by someone not me)

Old 11-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by 666666
and to the guy with the STI congrats on getting the 996TT welcome to the p-family. Anyways just get that thick skin going cause there will be alot of bitter old men wondering "WTF a 23 year old is doing with a 90K car" obviously you worked hard. dont let them tell you your just lucky.."luck is when preperation meets opportunity" (by someone not me)
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah i have worked hard for it. I'm 22 now, but i will be 23 on Feb. 24th. I don't want to spend ALL of my salary on a car, i still need a house so i'm giving myself a $90k limit. I'll probably put $20k down around pay around $1400 a month or so depending on what i buy and how much. The g/f just mentioned something about being preggo, so i may be looking closer to a C63 AMG. We'll see what happens though.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
been years on forum but people never learn i guess

Old 11-06-2007, 06:47 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Enilder
been years on forum but people never learn i guess

Your a idiot for posting "globalm3 needs ban. thank you moderators/admin in advance. "

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...=104931&page=2

Have some respect

EDIT: I was also the one that said age doesnt matter im 24... but atleast I act it 99.99% of the time (dissregard that link thread above)

Last edited by globalm3; 11-06-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:27 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Anyways just get that thick skin going cause there will be alot of bitter old men wondering "WTF a 23 year old is doing with a 90K car" obviously you worked hard. dont let them tell you your just lucky.."luck is when preperation meets opportunity" (by someone not me)
What in the world makes you think I'm a bitter old man? For all you know I could be 25 and laughing at you 22-23 year old kids.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:40 AM
What in the world makes you think I'm a bitter old man? For all you know I could be 25 and laughing at you 22-23 year old kids.
Then laugh at the ones that use mommy and daddy's money. Respect the ones that pay for **** on there own. I'm proud that i'm 22 years old, with a 2 year degree, and have a job like i do.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:46 AM

But your not 25 so why even go there? If your not bitter it shouldnt bother you who drives a p-car, dont let jealousy get in the way of you enjoying your car and this site. Maybe your not jealous but the comment you made was. lots of older men drivr p-cars they CAN'T afford, but you dont hassle them???
BTW- For all you know im a producer for an HBO sit-com thats got you and most others on this site hooked, and im really laughing at you

Old 11-07-2007, 01:36 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
I respect anyone who paid for it themselves, with money they made themselves. I'm also curious what you do for a living - I sure didn't have $90k to blow on a car @ 22. As someone else mentioned, I have no respect for anyone who was given the car - these are the people who grow up with "entitlement" mentalities, and usually the ones who wrap it around a pole because they have no respect for it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stock 997 C2S vrs F430 (no video)