997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Problem with Rusnak Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 03:35 PM
3BE
3BE is infamous around these parts
Update

I called 1-800-Porsche and told them my story. They said they would get back to me in a few days, but wanted to remind me that the dealers are independently owned so they don't know how much they can do.

And no I didn’t pay the dealer to fix my bumper I wouldn’t let them touch my car ever again. It upsets me that you purchase a car for $98,000 and this is the type of service you get.

On a side note does anyone recommend another Porsche dealer in the LA area for my next check up?

Also, do you think it would be appropriate to forward this link to the dealer, along with the other forums this has already been posted in?

Old 01-17-2008, 03:40 PM
rriva is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbo187
have you paid yet? If not, pay for an attorney to call and say they if they don't cover this cost that he will be taking them to court...try to get this resolved without going to court. I would also say that you are a member of several internet forums where your story will be posted if they don't do the right thing; so that at least you have some leverage
Agreed, have an atty call them. Might cost you more than the grand.

Old 01-17-2008, 03:52 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LABrit
That's a terrible idea Russ - if he threatens them it will not aid his case whatsoever.
you seriously think they're just going to give him a refund? The guys already in the mindset of taking this to court. Nothing wrong with trying to settle this outside of court. That's just what I would do; then again, I never roll over and play dead.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
No, he most likely will not receive a refund.

My point Russ is that if it does infact proceed to court and he has made threats to damage their business reputation it will not help his cause.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:43 PM
abe911 is infamous around these parts
BS with Porsche claiming they are independtly owned and that they do not know how much they can do......they have alot more power than you think. Come on....they are responsible for car alocations and license to sell their cars.
abe

Old 01-17-2008, 05:32 PM
cat1pro is infamous around these partscat1pro is infamous around these parts
If you have a detailed list of all the names of the employees that you have spoken with at the dealership i would forward that info to porsche north america's most senior person. Senior management hates potential public relation nightmares. You will be given some options by going this route. I have had several very positive experiences with champion porsche in pompano beach in florida and i have written positive letters to express my satisfaction. hope this helps

Old 01-17-2008, 06:33 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LABrit
No, he most likely will not receive a refund.

My point Russ is that if it does infact proceed to court and he has made threats to damage their business reputation it will not help his cause.
Ah, I see what you're saying Josh. I do agree.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:33 PM
3BE
3BE is infamous around these parts
I think that perhaps some of your might have misunderstood me. I didn't pay the $1000 I took the car and left because I wasn't going to pay them when they damaged my car. Second of all I tried settling with them out of court but they didn't care to listen.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:44 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 3BE
Also, do you think it would be appropriate to forward this link to the dealer, along with the other forums this has already been posted in?
I doubt they would care, I know of at least one shady individual associated with Rusnak that posts here from time to time. Sorry to hear about your troubles but next time do a search here and you will find all the info you need about most places. In this particular case, if you had searched for Rusnak, you would have seen my posts. Rusnak is just a building with a bunch of donkey ball sacks milling around inside.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Andrew D. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 3BE
I called 1-800-Porsche and told them my story. They said they would get back to me in a few days, but wanted to remind me that the dealers are independently owned so they don't know how much they can do.

And no I didn’t pay the dealer to fix my bumper I wouldn’t let them touch my car ever again. It upsets me that you purchase a car for $98,000 and this is the type of service you get.

On a side note does anyone recommend another Porsche dealer in the LA area for my next check up?

Try the Auto Gallery. Ask for Don or Dave.

Old 01-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
... Rusnak is just a building with a bunch of donkey ball sacks milling around inside.
Ouch!

Old 01-18-2008, 10:42 AM
wilfred is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 3BE
...Also, do you think it would be appropriate to forward this link to the dealer, along with the other forums this has already been posted in?
Try getting attention of this matter to Elizabeth Rusnak Arizmendi (daughter of founder Paul Rusnak) VP of the group & PR. I would do it by mail because this is not something she deals with but hopefully she will care enough to have someone try to resolve it.

If not, then go thru small claims or get an attorney. Which I can tell you they are extremely experienced with. Don't bother with the media (print or tv), Rusnak is too hooked up in the area no one will touch it.

Old 01-18-2008, 11:03 AM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
I doubt they would care, I know of at least one shady individual associated with Rusnak that posts here from time to time. Sorry to hear about your troubles but next time do a search here and you will find all the info you need about most places. In this particular case, if you had searched for Rusnak, you would have seen my posts. Rusnak is just a building with a bunch of donkey ball sacks milling around inside.
+1. Whatever you do NEVER go to Rusnak Pasadena. Donkey ball sacks

Don't threaten them, call the regional rep Corbit Head. The dealership will NOT let you talk to him directly. If you need his cell phone # PM me. That should get the ball rolling, it did for me.

(800) porsche are also useless.

Old 01-18-2008, 11:20 AM
speednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of light
No one should have to put up with this type of BULLSH*T.. If PCNA won't standup for their customers then they should be included in the suit. I've had similiar experiences with my local toyota dealer( one where one of the managers ended up on a wall and the local police being called..long story ).. Toyota of North America stepped in and rectified the situation. Yes I know a Toyota is not a Porsche which is why I don't understand the whole "they're an independant dealer line". No SH*T really!...anyway enough with my rant..A court hearing is in order. Make no more contact with Rusnak or PCNA and name both in your suit..(as was dicussed earlier, charge them for your time, fees etc..)You would probably be surprise with the outcome. Rusnak may be an independant dealer but in the end they represent Porsche. Good Luck with suit.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:37 PM
abe911 is infamous around these parts
I be carefull with the autogallery. I bought stock 'S' tips from Rusnak for $260 +/- for my AWE muffler (I have a 997 non S.) I shopped around and called autogallery. First it was $200....called back then it was going to be $600...made it mistake, the $200 was for the non S. I try to make sure we were talking apples and apples and not confused with PSE..nope the stock S tips were $600. I called again talked to someone else....$600 for the S/S tips. Can not explain such difference in price and why autogallery so high. Also, I once test drove a car there....boy did I feel the salesman pressure to sell the car. Maybe the sevice is good....but beware of the prices.
IMHO, I dont trust them
abe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Problem with Rusnak Porsche