997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

300cel cats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by doughsun
Mike -

Thanks for your response! This really helps me understand and steers me to in the the right direction with AWE products. Appreciate your time and clarity in your answers. Looking forward to an AWE system now
My pleasure.

I don't get a chance the read the boards as much as I like, so if you want immediate answers, email is the best for me.

mike@awe-tuning.com

Have a great day!

Old 01-22-2008, 12:05 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Great article on Mike's 700hp project in 911. As described in the article alot of design work goes into fabricating the "correct" exhaust on a turbo. I have the Europipe system on my TT and it also has HJS/Emitek cats although Europipe chose to use 100 cell cats. I've had no problems with CEL's or any problems for that matter. It's all in the engineering and AWE and Europipe do a great job.