997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Smart Top Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
pm sent davekrek and psmd all others who want in please email me your first last name address phone number and year make and model to mkrisel@gmpperformance.com to enter in the group buy

Old 02-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
We are up to 22 units and I think Im still waiting on info from 2 more people.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Site Sponsor
Hey guys we have 25 orders now, I need everyone to call me or email me their payment information asap so I can place the order tomorrow!!! 704 525 0941 EXT 257

Old 02-19-2008, 04:11 PM
sshjd is infamous around these parts
I'm in.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:22 PM
Site Sponsor
Group buy is ending in 40 minutes, We have 29 units signed up for and 26 units paid for

Old 02-20-2008, 03:25 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Already paid here! Great deal @ 20% off!

Old 02-20-2008, 03:58 PM
sshjd is infamous around these parts
Come on, guys! Get one more in for 30 and an additional 10% off!!

Old 02-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Site Sponsor
Thanks guys for all your support. I ordered all the units today and they will arrive at GMP late next week and I will ship them out the same day if not the next day once they come in. Our shipping department will send you an email notification once he has processed your shipment along with your UPS Reference #. UPS will also email you tracking information. Thanks again guys and enjoy.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:12 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
damm to late

Old 02-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Site Sponsor
i did order extras, we have them listen on our website for 5% off retail. PM sent

Old 02-22-2008, 12:14 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
Thanks guys for all your support. I ordered all the units today and they will arrive at GMP late next week and I will ship them out the same day if not the next day once they come in. Our shipping department will send you an email notification once he has processed your shipment along with your UPS Reference #. UPS will also email you tracking information. Thanks again guys and enjoy.
Sweet can't wait to get it. Are the instuctions pretty straight forward and detailed?

Old 02-22-2008, 12:23 PM
daytrader is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by M32911S
Sweet can't wait to get it. Are the instructions pretty straight forward and detailed?
Yes, it's not difficult with the right tool. Only the cramp space makes it a little hard to work with.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Site Sponsor
instructions are on their website with lit. and pics

Old 03-05-2008, 05:14 PM
rah79 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
instructions are on their website with lit. and pics
What is the direct link to the instructions? I can't seem to find it

Old 03-05-2008, 06:21 PM
rons2112 is infamous around these parts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Smart Top Group Buy