997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

wheels and bodykit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 03:26 PM
b911s is infamous around these parts
Awesome work! Love the wheels and the side skirts are the best I've seen for our car, imho. I would say pitch the GT3 bumper, PM sent!

Old 05-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Good call, enjoy one of the best looking 997 cabs out there!
Any more mods planned?

Old 05-22-2008, 07:29 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by b911s
Awesome work! Love the wheels and the side skirts are the best I've seen for our car, imho. I would say pitch the GT3 bumper, PM sent!
LOL,sent you a PM.
Find a company that would buy the molds(for a good price)and the 997 community will be happy !!!

Stacy

Old 05-22-2008, 07:33 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
Good call, enjoy one of the best looking 997 cabs out there!
Any more mods planned?
Original back bumper back on.....AHHHH..I feel better.
It is amazing how a cab looks compared to a coupe,I think that is why the wheels work so well on my car as well.The coupes are so sporty,whereas the cab is so laid back,IMO !
Love them both,need one of each,LOL !!
Yes there are more mods/parts planned but please be patient !
Would love to supercharge it...but $$$$!
I have a business partner who together we still make a few "Trick" parts for the NSX.
Now that I own the Porsche,we will be thinking of things to make for it.The question is will they see the market place..Don't know...Again need a real reputable shop to sell the parts for us.
BTW going to drop the A$$ down tomorrow night,just a hair more 3/8" or so.

Stacy

PS thanks all to have replied,looked and commented on this thread.Means sooo much !!!
Look forward to seeing you on the road !

Last edited by justatoy; 01-10-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:06 AM
MIGZ is infamous around these parts
+1 on lowering the car some more.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Lowered the a$$ a bit more,made a big difference to the look IMO!
Installed the GT3 rear bumper and didn't like the look of it on my CAB,NOW WHAT !?
I need something to complete the look.The front lip and sides are the same height but the back bumper is lacking !
So I decided to take another "kick" at the rear spats.One problem kinda carved-up one side and threw it out,out of desperation to try to make it work before purchasing the GT3 rear bumper.
SOOOO,
To the garbage bag I go,thank goodness it was still sitting in the garage,LOL!!
I trimmed and sanded a little bit and came up with a design I like(I think).
Anyway,here are a few more pics before the final prep and paint.

Attached Images    

Last edited by justatoy; 07-03-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:05 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
that looks awesome! I aways thought that area behind the rear wheel needed to come down a bit. Want to sell it? I'll pay you for it.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:30 PM
jellybone is infamous around these parts
are you selling your GT3 bumper, I just picked up a 997S and was going to do the whole kit, plus I'm in Vancouver so I could just come pick it up from you..

Car looks sick by the way, I too used to have an NSX so we've got the same taste in cars...lol

Ivan
ijelic@mac.com

Old 06-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Furyionx is infamous around these parts
wow another new C2S owner in vancouver?? i am trying to do whole GT3 kit as well
what center exhaust are you going to use ivan?

Old 06-15-2008, 10:16 AM
jellybone is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Furyionx
wow another new C2S owner in vancouver?? i am trying to do whole GT3 kit as well
what center exhaust are you going to use ivan?
I was thinking of waiting until GMG comes out with their new center exit system for C2S's. Fabryce was saying about 45 days until launch and that was about 2 weeks ago when we spoke. If that does not work out then maybe AWE headers/cats with custom center exit (no mufflers)..

I'll try to post pics of the car, but it's black on black with black GT3RS wheels and PCCB'S...

Old 06-30-2008, 01:11 AM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
Well, finally saw the car in person over the weekend and just wanted to comment on how great they look. As someone who does not have much porsche experience and generally is against any sort exterior mods for highline cars other than wheels, I have to say that justatoy's C2S cab may be the cleanest 997 I've ever seen.

The spats are great and combine with the sides in such a way that it could easily be mistaken for an OEM kit. They're subtle, yet "there" enough so that enthusiasts will definitely be able to tell the difference from stock. In short, they garner the right sort of attention befitting a porsche rather than that of a 16 year old fast and furious addict.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:38 PM
lsbe36 is infamous around these parts
Dude i love all these custom pieces, keep it comin!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by lsbe36
Dude i love all these custom pieces, keep it comin!
I am just building these as one-off pieces.

Here is a pic of the spats painted !
I will be posting professional pics very soon,the ones that Rockfreak300 has taken.Just need for him to get back from his trip !
I am very happy with the way it all came out.I may even attempt a front spoiler,but I think the techarts flows well !

Stacy

Attached Images    

Last edited by justatoy; 07-03-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:51 AM
themperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the rough
You car looks better and better everytime I check it out!

Old 07-01-2008, 07:12 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
That is so SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!! I want to buy your skirts and spats. Got a picture of straight side view?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wheels and bodykit