997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

wheels and bodykit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 07:14 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by awcayenne
That is so SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!! I want to buy your skirts and spats. Got a picture of straight side view?
Yup,here is a side pic.
I will be posting some Professional quality photos in the next few weeks.
Kind of neat owning a "One-off" bodykit!

Attached Images   

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-16-2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:17 PM
silk is infamous around these partssilk is infamous around these parts
Very nicely done, shuttle and yet stands out from others ! Sweet.
I've the same car in dark blue, been looking for a bodykit but don't wanna be too outstanding - yours is just PERFECT.

Old 01-05-2009, 12:02 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
your car is DOPE! are these the 20's?

Old 01-10-2009, 12:15 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
your car is DOPE! are these the 20's?

Shameless "BUMP"

Yup they are 20's

Sorry guys had too !

Stacy

Old 01-10-2009, 07:46 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
these size wheels are ment to be on this car, it looks great!

Old 01-10-2009, 12:26 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! very nicely done, you have some real talent. the 20's do fit nicely.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
amazing work!! would love to see it in person some time!

Old 02-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Sharp
amazing work!! would love to see it in person some time!
Thanks!
If you come to Vancouver let me know.
I built a stellar kit for the NSX as well and my old car is running around Calgary somewhere!

Stacy

And the last pic....the view I look at before I go to bed....every night,LOL!

Last edited by justatoy; 05-28-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:24 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
The car looks amazing. If I owned a 997 Cab I would want it to look like this! Great job!!!

Old 05-16-2009, 01:05 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
tmac,
ENOUGH with Stacy's car. All I hear every nite is Stacy"s car this, Stacy's car that! This thing haunts me. Besides his head wont fit through a doorway from all these compliments

Old 05-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
tmac,
ENOUGH with Stacy's car. All I hear every nite is Stacy"s car this, Stacy's car that! This thing haunts me. Besides his head wont fit through a doorway from all these compliments
Jim,Jim,Jim.....You really need to stop thinking of my car.....I dred the day you ever make it to Vancouver!
I may need to put a restraining order on you....ROFL !!

Stacy

tmac...thank-you for the compliments and no matter what Jim says,no big head here!

Old 05-16-2009, 04:02 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
Jim,Jim,Jim.....You really need to stop thinking of my car.....I dred the day you ever make it to Vancouver!
I may need to put a restraining order on you....ROFL !!

Stacy

tmac...thank-you for the compliments and no matter what Jim says,no big head here!
Man.............I show up in vancouver, Ill have an sc in the trunk thatu will install 4 free. I am tired of your thread. Showing up time, and time again. just accept my paid airline ticket and come to NY and be done

Old 05-22-2009, 03:20 AM
CarGuy56 is infamous around these parts
looking good...congrats on building your ow kit....the wheels really pop

Old 05-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Ilias4s is infamous around these parts
Very nice look!!Have you change the front lamps because i see that the light they have it is white not yellow?

Old 05-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Ilias4s
Very nice look!!Have you change the front lamps because i see that the light they have it is white not yellow?

Thanks,
Trick photography,LOL....because my lamps are factory.

Stacy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wheels and bodykit