997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

wheels and bodykit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
stacy your car looks sick!!!!

Old 05-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Very nice Techart. Always nice to see others doing amazing work!

Old 05-27-2009, 10:48 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by StuartsPNB
Very nice Techart. Always nice to see others doing amazing work!
Techart..?????
Not sure what you mean but if you are referring to the bodykit...only thing Techart IS the front lip !!!

Sorry if I am mistaken about your comment but I did build the sides and rears myself,LOL!!!

Stacy

Old 05-28-2009, 02:59 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Thumbs up aftermarket sad.....

Great job.... again kinda scary when a guy can build in his garage a better looking product then 100K's of thousands of dollars worth of effort put forth by the aftermarket tuners out there..... say what you will but this set up looks better then 99% of other attempts made by companies with deeper pockets and rival the all mighty OEM options..... very nice look. Thanks for the pics posting

Old 05-28-2009, 06:20 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Stacy is NOT the normal fella! He's really talented. I'm sure that he'd have a very solid place in the market IMMEDIATELY if he really decided to place himself into the high end aftermarket industry.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:52 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mickfluff
Great job.... again kinda scary when a guy can build in his garage a better looking product then 100K's of thousands of dollars worth of effort put forth by the aftermarket tuners out there..... say what you will but this set up looks better then 99% of other attempts made by companies with deeper pockets and rival the all mighty OEM options..... very nice look. Thanks for the pics posting
I have received so many compliments....posted and PM'd....and this IS the best one so far!
Thank-you mickfluff!

Originally Posted by blakt out
Stacy is NOT the normal fella! He's really talented. I'm sure that he'd have a very solid place in the market IMMEDIATELY if he really decided to place himself into the high end aftermarket industry.
Jared,
This would be a dream of mine to be able to work for someone designing parts.
The NSX kit IS a great selling kit and I could only imagine how this Porsche one would sell!!!
The people who have seen this kit are TRULEY amazed it is not a factory piece!
Should have seen the local dealership when they saw it,LOL!
I was actually seeing if there would be any intertest to purchase the molds(sideskirts and rear spats) to a few shops....and two responded!
One shop,basically wanted them for the cost of a set of parts and the other(board sponsor) has offered to put these into production with me!
But we will see as nothing is carved in stone YET !
Thanks for the compliment Jared!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 05-28-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:19 PM
nucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura about
Stacey, you have two things going for you that sets you apart. Talent, and tenacity. Congrats and great job!!!!

Jon

Old 05-29-2009, 08:10 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
Jared,
This would be a dream of mine to be able to work for someone designing parts.
The NSX kit IS a great selling kit and I could only imagine how this Porsche one would sell!!!
The people who have seen this kit are TRULEY amazed it is not a factory piece!
Should have seen the local dealership when they saw it,LOL!
I was actually seeing if there would be any intertest to purchase the molds(sideskirts and rear spats) to a few shops....and two responded!
One shop,basically wanted them for the cost of a set of parts and the other(board sponsor) has offered to put these into production with me!
But we will see as nothing is carved in stone YET !
Thanks for the compliment Jared!

Stacy[/quote]

stacy you may never know one day we might be working together designing cars thats what im working on right now. my companys name is IMS Automotive Design.

Old 05-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Banned
stacy so how much boost are you runing?

Old 07-13-2009, 10:27 AM
gk1
gk1 is infamous around these parts
Can you make or sell the sideskirts for a 05 997 C2S?

Old 07-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by nucjd
Stacey, you have two things going for you that sets you apart. Talent, and tenacity. Congrats and great job!!!!

Jon
Thank-you Jon!
Oh and don't forget the stupidity for trying this stuff,LOL!

Originally Posted by jstrat85
stacy you may never know one day we might be working together designing cars thats what im working on right now. my companys name is IMS Automotive Design.
I could only dream....wouldn't that be just the coolest job.....I guess if you really enjoy it,then it wouldn't be a job,LOL!

Originally Posted by jstrat85
stacy so how much boost are you runing?
I am sitting at 3.8 PSI right now...I haven't changed the pulley yet...I have everything here to do the job but no time!
The AWE high flow cats seemed to feel like they made a big difference but won't know until I run a dyno and some tests!

Originally Posted by gk1
Can you make or sell the sideskirts for a 05 997 C2S?
I could and have but can't right now...I am NOT a site sponsor and because I love this site(and don't want to get banned),I won't sell the body parts YET!
I am in the works right now getting some quotes from sponsors and others to mass producing them.At which point I will become a site sponsor or have one of them sell these for me!

Thanks,

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 07-13-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Fly
Fly is infamous around these parts
Did these ever get put into production? I had your side skirts on my NSX. Loved them!

Bryan

Old 02-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey Bryan,

No these are not being produced...yet!

I approached a few sponsors here on 6 speed that I think could service/supply a quality product and none of them bit on the offer!
So for now I have a one off set with no plans to build anymore!

Stacy

Old 02-13-2010, 08:29 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fly
Did these ever get put into production? I had your side skirts on my NSX. Loved them!

Bryan

Liar!........................u r doing some 4 me

jim

Old 02-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Liar!........................u r doing some 4 me

jim
We do not have a 4S in my garage for me to modify these for you......my OLD friend Jim!

Stacy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wheels and bodykit