997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

PSS damptronic, noise from the suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 04:38 PM
frafoss is infamous around these parts
PSS damptronic, noise from the suspension

Just installed the PSS damptronics which I am very satisfied with. No track time yet but it feels a lot more composed with much better body control than stock PASM.

Anyway after the install I have got a creaking noise from the front right side. This when turning wheel when standing and at low speed. At high speed or driving over bump there is no sound. Could this be from the drop links bushings?

Somebody tried to change anti-roll bars after PSS install. I have set of Cargraphics (made by H&R) where the rear is adjustable to be installed. What effect can I expect and whats your experiences?

Old 03-23-2008, 08:13 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I have the same thing with mine, just installed last week, next day creeking sound from right front at low speeds. I have the H&R sway bars on my car, set up works very well, too bad it was only 6 C (40 F) and rain, no grip with tires.