997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Beverly Hills Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 01:20 PM
GRANDSPORT is infamous around these parts
Beverly Hills Porsche

I walked into Beverly Hills Porsche yesterday to see if i could order the 08 carrera (non facelift model) because my lease is finishing in two months and they began asking me what i was willing to pay for the car. I informed them that i wanted to lease it for 36 months with 12k annual mileage. The car i want has an msrp of around 85,000 therefore i anticipated my payments to be around 1000 a month with 5000 total drive off. Without checking my excellent credit score, he informed me that this car will be 1600 a month. I was shocked and i told him that the facelift was coming out and i would be willing to take something that they had in stock and he said that beverly hills porsche does not negotiate on their prices. Is this guy an idiot? My uncle is paying 1600 for a carrera s cabriolet and his msrp is a 105+. Can anyone please inform me what is a good dealer to work with. I do not mind the distance.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:26 PM
jmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nice
My guy will take care of you, tell him that Jeff Miller referred you.

Ken Pettiford
Walters Porsche
3210 Adams Auto Center Dr.
Riverside, CA 92504
T 951.688.3344
M 951.314.6742
kendirect@hotmail.com

Old 04-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
I have no idea what lease rates are today but I can tell you that the Porsche money factor a few weeks ago was horrible.

But I had an excellent buying experience at Hoehn in Carlsbad, CA and would be more than happy to share with you my salesman's contact info. etc.

Good luck in your search.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:26 PM
BankBuster23 is infamous around these parts
The dealerships in BH crack me up...will they ever get?? Or de they have enough dumb clientele willing to pay their prices...?

Old 04-06-2008, 04:27 PM
BankBuster23 is infamous around these parts
BTW....do a search online and just go where the inventory is....plenty of '08s on the lots

Old 04-06-2008, 04:33 PM
jlingk is infamous around these parts
BHP is the worst dealership I've ever come in contact with for any car brand. Why anyone would get their Pcar there is beyond me.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by jmla
My guy will take care of you, tell him that Jeff Miller referred you.

Ken Pettiford
Walters Porsche
3210 Adams Auto Center Dr.
Riverside, CA 92504
T 951.688.3344
M 951.314.6742
kendirect@hotmail.com
Thank you very much, i will give him a call tomorrow.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Da Hapa
I have no idea what lease rates are today but I can tell you that the Porsche money factor a few weeks ago was horrible.

But I had an excellent buying experience at Hoehn in Carlsbad, CA and would be more than happy to share with you my salesman's contact info. etc.

Good luck in your search.
Can you please give me his name and number. I will like to give him a call tomorrow.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by BankBuster23
The dealerships in BH crack me up...will they ever get?? Or de they have enough dumb clientele willing to pay their prices...?
I have had really good experience with BH BMW, therefore i cannot say that they are all bad dealerships. But i know where your coming from.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by BankBuster23
BTW....do a search online and just go where the inventory is....plenty of '08s on the lots
I have checked everywhere and i kept seeing that BH Porsche has the exact car that i want. They actually have three very similar cars.

I want a Black on Black, automatic, navi, power seats, xenon, and carrera s wheels car. I am flexible on the wheels.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by jlingk
BHP is the worst dealership I've ever come in contact with for any car brand. Why anyone would get their Pcar there is beyond me.
Tell me about it, when he said that, i wanted to slap him across his face. Does he think im a moron to sit and keep a straight face with those types of numbers being thrown at me?

Old 04-06-2008, 05:59 PM
UBoat Commander is just really niceUBoat Commander is just really niceUBoat Commander is just really niceUBoat Commander is just really niceUBoat Commander is just really nice
I'll say it again, BHP is the worst. I would never consider buying a car there again. The only 911 I bought there (and it was brand new) had multiple problems, including a defective alternator and a major oil leak. The battery charge they (unknown to me) put in the car just before I drove off with it lasted two days before the car died. When I complained they said, "oh just take it into service."

Old 04-06-2008, 06:47 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
I won't lease a Porsche because I have never been met with numbers which make sense in comparison with buying the car . Even though your quote does sound high , it's not so far above what it will end up costing . Their numbers have you spending approx 60K (including your "drive off 5K" and tax ) to face no equity in three years . If you buy the car for 85K in three years you'll get at least 50 in trade and closer to 60 in private sale .

Big difference .

I understand that it's a big check to write but I would find it harder to write that 1600 check in three years when the car is old and I have to give it back having nothing.

Old 04-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by UBoat Commander
I'll say it again, BHP is the worst. I would never consider buying a car there again. The only 911 I bought there (and it was brand new) had multiple problems, including a defective alternator and a major oil leak. The battery charge they (unknown to me) put in the car just before I drove off with it lasted two days before the car died. When I complained they said, "oh just take it into service."
Well the sad part is that BHP and RUSNAK are the two nearest porsche dealerships to me and they are both horrible. I just seem to always want to give them a shot because they are near me therefore communication would be easier.

Old 04-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by yrralis1
I won't lease a Porsche because I have never been met with numbers which make sense in comparison with buying the car . Even though your quote does sound high , it's not so far above what it will end up costing . Their numbers have you spending approx 60K (including your "drive off 5K" and tax ) to face no equity in three years . If you buy the car for 85K in three years you'll get at least 50 in trade and closer to 60 in private sale .

Big difference .

I understand that it's a big check to write but I would find it harder to write that 1600 check in three years when the car is old and I have to give it back having nothing.
The problem is not the the overall amount, i write off all my cars therefore this will not be a problem. I still obviously would like to find a great payment because my business money is still my money. I currently have two mercedess' and two bmws' and they are all leased.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beverly Hills Porsche