997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Post pictures and details of spectacular, unique configurations of a 997 !!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 03:39 AM
porsche23 is infamous around these parts
nice car there 2thfixr... lovely interior!!
but i would personally go for chestnut brown on grey!! with painted pcm in black and carbon fiber .....

like this cayman

Name:  IMG_0036_16219.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  42.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0042.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  47.6 KB

Old 04-12-2008, 03:44 AM
porsche23 is infamous around these parts

and lets make an exception here and see this gorgeous cayenne and a red targa

Attached Images   
Old 04-12-2008, 08:18 AM
vizman is infamous around these parts
Those red interiors is something I would definetly would like to see in person, meteor grey/red must look incredible together.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:52 AM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Here's a few pics of some of my favorites!

6speed member Rteamstradale's turbo cab:

Abdullah's White Carrera S with ruf front bumper and interior goodies:

Atomic80's Cobalt Blue turbo:

Old 04-12-2008, 08:53 AM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Cont'd:
Tony and Chris' Carrera S':

Aaron's totally custom Black Carrera:

Note his alcantara dash:

Last but not least, Fred's Pet Frog:

There's a lot more, but I'm running out of time. Enjoy

Old 04-12-2008, 09:27 AM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Yellow dials, console, and belts.

Attached Images   
Old 04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
07997 is infamous around these parts

Attached Images    

Last edited by 07997; 04-24-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:22 PM
trophymaker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
My meteor gray with 2 tone black/stone gray interior, some carbon fiber and alcantara multifunction wheel.

This interior is amazing! The alcantara and stone complement each other very nicely!

Old 04-20-2008, 11:06 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Mine is somewhat unique I guess:

Attached Images  
Old 04-21-2008, 12:15 AM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
Mine is somewhat unique I guess:
You bought that from that place off of ventura blvd huh?

I took a look at that car and was seriously worried it had been beat on. I hope you had it checked out thoroughly.

How would you say your buying experience was with them? I've heard awful things about them over the years.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:58 AM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
You bought that from that place off of ventura blvd huh?

I took a look at that car and was seriously worried it had been beat on. I hope you had it checked out thoroughly.

How would you say your buying experience was with them? I've heard awful things about them over the years.

Yeah, bought it at Spots Trend. I had a dealer PPI and a private mechanic look at the car and everything checked out except for one of the horns wasn't functioning. I had a great buying experience. The car had smoked lenses all around and they had no problem switching them out to regular ones when I asked. The car didn't ride that great on the H&R and 20's, but I have already replaced them with Damptronics and it has made a big difference in the way the car drives and handles.

What made you think the car was "beaten on"? It hasn't given me a problem yet, but you never know with a used car I guess.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:09 AM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
The front spoiler was scratched up pretty bad, IIRC it was white and it looks like they may have replaced it with the black one since i viewed it? I had an overbearing feeling that the car was definitely driven hard if not tracked IMO. The interior didn't look that fresh for a car with the low miles it had.

As long as you had it inspected that's fine, these cars are built with a history of racing behind them. They had that car sitting there for a couple of months when i was looking last August, hope you had a good deal (and give it an oil change perhaps)!

Enjoy it,

Josh.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:14 AM
mvorkinn is infamous around these parts
MAN i love those carrera's with the gt3 frontbumpers! The car looks more complete. To bad Norway is so 'cheap' when it comes to cars.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by LABrit
The front spoiler was scratched up pretty bad, IIRC it was white and it looks like they may have replaced it with the black one since i viewed it? I had an overbearing feeling that the car was definitely driven hard if not tracked IMO. The interior didn't look that fresh for a car with the low miles it had.

As long as you had it inspected that's fine, these cars are built with a history of racing behind them. They had that car sitting there for a couple of months when i was looking last August, hope you had a good deal (and give it an oil change perhaps)!

Enjoy it,

Josh.
It actually had the white lip when I bought it. They had re-sprayed it, but it still looked bad. I tried to get them to replace it, but the best they would do was spray it again. I bought the GT3 lip for it since it is not that expensive and tossed the painted lip. The interior is actually in pretty good shape. It has been a blast to own so far....Thanks!

Old 04-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Whirlinturbin is infamous around these parts
Smile Nothing spectacular,

but different.

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post pictures and details of spectacular, unique configurations of a 997 !!