997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Fikse Profil 10 for 997 Narrowbody, TPMS & new PS2s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 07:54 AM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
SOLD: Fikse Profil 10 for 997 Narrowbody, TPMS & new PS2s

Fikse Profil 10 built for narrowbody Porsche 997 cars (997, 997S, GT3). Can be used on a widebody with appropriate spacers and longer bolts at the rear.

19 x 8 offset 45mm front, “out” about ½” from stock – perfect fit and wider stance!
19 x 11 offset 57mm rear, “out” about ½” from stock as well – like using 10mm spacers.

Slightly used with just 3 very minor issues I can find: 1 small area of minor shallow rash that could be sanded and polished, 1 smaller area of slightly deeper rash that could be cleaned to blend, and 1 very tiny ding and scratch that is very hard to see even when you are looking for it. Somebody that knows about aluminum wheels might be able to make these virtually disappear. The “insides” are typical of aluminum race wheels – there’s a patina that could be polished out if desired. From a few feet they look brand new, if you inspect from 12”, you can find the 3 very minor issues – but you have to be looking for them.

Mounted and balanced with TPMS sensors and unused Pilot Sport 2 tires in 235/35-19 and 295/30-19 Porsche N1 – stickers are still on the tires.

To replicate this set would cost:

Wheels with Fikse center caps, $5062
PS2 Tires, $1598
TPMS Sensors, $500
Mount & Balance, $60
Total, $7220

Asking $4,000 plus shipping, a savings of almost 45% and 3 months of waiting for them to be built. PM your email address for more photos and close-ups.

Attached Images    

Last edited by RonCT; 05-12-2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 04-26-2008, 08:29 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Sweet looking wheels.

Good luck with the sale

Last edited by NorthVan; 04-26-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:09 AM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
Had these sold within a couple of days of posting, but in the end the buyer backed out. So, new price for quick sale - $4,000!

Old 05-09-2008, 08:25 AM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
I'm dying here, do you think these would fit a nb 996?

Old 05-09-2008, 08:41 AM
I'm not sure, but maybe... 996 GT3 wheels are 8" front and 11" rear, with et 50 and 63 from what I remember. OEM 997 wheels are same 8" front and 11" rear with et 57 and 67. 7mm difference is only about 1/4". In order to get them a perfect match, you'd want to add 7mm spacer to the front and 2mm spacer to the rear (doesn't exist).

In this case, the wheels were built with et 45 and 57, so the front will look perfect, while the back might want a little spacer, like a 5-7mm? I think you might try them and find they are fine just the way they are, but if not, then to get a 5mm spacer for the rear with some longer bolts is pretty easy.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Interesting. If they are available in a couple of weeks I will contact you to talk.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Gundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud of
Ron - you've got mail.

Gundo

Old 05-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Oh, I do not have TPMS. Could that be removed?

Old 05-09-2008, 08:56 AM
TPMS run about $500 now, so in theory if you didn't want them, you could have them removed and the wheels re-balanced and sell the sensors off and then maybe sell them off for enough to pay for the new valves and balancing. They aren't hurting anything being in the wheels, so I wouldn't bother.

Old 05-12-2008, 08:08 AM
Sold

Old 05-12-2008, 08:19 AM
rmani is infamous around these partsrmani is infamous around these parts
is that car cobalt blue?? god it looks so good, especially with those wheels!

Old 05-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Gundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud of
Thanks Ron for a super smooth deal - I'll post pics once the wheels are on - great checking out your car too!!

Old 05-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks much - Any chance of you bringing your car to Dan Jacobs' for the June PCA meeting? Would be nice to introduce you to my son and see the wheels on the car

Old 05-12-2008, 11:52 AM
I'll try my best!

Old 05-12-2008, 01:53 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Congrats Gundo, those are beautiful wheels.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fikse Profil 10 for 997 Narrowbody, TPMS & new PS2s