997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My New 08 Atlas Grey 997C2S Cab

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 07:27 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
Talking My New 08 Atlas Grey 997C2S Cab

Well finally after waiting 4 months and 6 days I'm was able to take home my new baby. I told the dealer to only PDI it and not to remove any plastic wrapping, seat covers and DO NOT wash it. I'm having Moe Mistry from Glistening Perfection (sponsor) come to my house over the weekend to do a new car prep detail on it. I was impressed with the write up he did on a AMartin and figured lets do it right the first time. So here are some pics after I got home you can see how dirty it is. I did get additional leather items you can see the sticker and the pics. I really like the switch panel leather pkg which is the top part of the dash near defrost vents and the vents in the dash and the cup holder strip cover. I hated that alum strip. I'm happy now at least for a while at least until I tackle how to work this PCM thing. I'll post pic after Moe is done with it as I'm sure he'll be doing a writeup on it in the detail section.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:28 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
2 more pics

Old 06-18-2008, 07:33 PM
cephas is infamous around these parts
lovely....

Old 06-18-2008, 07:52 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Worth the wait?

Old 06-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Maison is infamous around these parts
WOOOWWW...Very Nice!!

Congrats!!

Old 06-18-2008, 08:56 PM
movingup is infamous around these parts
nice,,,, but after all those options and no sports chrono plus??

Old 06-18-2008, 08:56 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
sweet car seat cover. lol

awesome color man. Just the car you need for nice Cali weather.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Skylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to behold
Very nice!

See you on PCH this summer.... that's Pacific Coast Highway for all you inlanders....

SD

Old 06-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Worth the wait?
so far..I'll tell you better once Moe cleans it up.

I also have date on 7/7 with Premier to come down and put a clear bra on the front..

Then putt around for 2k miles..then ***** to the wall baby.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by movingup
nice,,,, but after all those options and no sports chrono plus??
Thought about but didn't have it in the Box and most likely will never use it. So I went with the PSE instead..

I will most likey be putting on the softronic upgrade soon. Had it in the Box and loved it...It sets everything to sport mode as if I had the chrono.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Oh, for all you PCA members I'll be at Orange Coast Region Breakfast Club Meeting on July 5th at Original Mike's in Santa Ana to show it off..

Old 06-18-2008, 09:25 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OC Pcar
so far..I'll tell you better once Moe cleans it up.

I also have date on 7/7 with Premier to come down and put a clear bra on the front..

Then putt around for 2k miles..then ***** to the wall baby.
Sounds like you
have some driving in front of you!

Old 06-18-2008, 09:27 PM
CorsicanBB is infamous around these parts
Great color choice ;-) Atlas Grey is the best!

Old 06-18-2008, 09:28 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
Sweeeet, congrats. Even comes with a passenger side sun shade

Old 06-18-2008, 09:54 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Congrats --Atlas sure looks nice !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New 08 Atlas Grey 997C2S Cab