997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

So many MODS so little TIME

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 09:09 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
nicely done. yeah without the yellow on the lens look cleaner.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:26 PM
MelsM3 is infamous around these parts
Looks nice!

I'd only add the red tail light lenses.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:45 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Wow you've done it again it looks very very menacing, I love the stance.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Mister PINK is infamous around these parts
great house! Tell us more about that- tks.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:22 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mister PINK
great house! Tell us more about that- tks.
That's my other love... modern architecture. So sold my other homes and finally got to building my dream house. here is a bit more info on it here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=133080

or the blog about it

http://gomezproject.blogspot.com/

Old 06-22-2008, 02:11 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Yes it seems flickr has been blocked in Dubai , I understand the link to the site has been blocked but are the pictures you posted also linked to the site? If it is that probably explains why they are marked in red X's. Must see pictures .

Old 06-22-2008, 02:17 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Since you have the wing can you please comment on the build quality? Is it an exact replica of the gt3 rs wing? Thanks .

Old 06-23-2008, 11:27 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Porsche Boy
Since you have the wing can you please comment on the build quality? Is it an exact replica of the gt3 rs wing? Thanks .
I would recommend MA Shaw for sure. Super nice guy and his product is top notch. Also the fitment is great and the quality is spot on.

http://mashaw.biz/

Old 06-23-2008, 11:29 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Looks fantastic.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:42 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
saw your car at torrey pines and hidden valley yesterday. Sure is a beauty. Or at least I thought I saw.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:26 PM
997ttt is infamous around these parts
Aggressive, offensive, mean looking...
tight tight tight!!!!
Love the car!!! Yellow lenses definitely would attract attention.
I kind of like the yellow lenses. Adds a level of mystique to the car.
very very nice...
I also like the "911" emblem...

Old 06-23-2008, 09:43 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Your car looks good with the RS wing. You're the first 997S that I know has a RS wing. Most of the guys here only put the GT3 taco onto their car.

Last edited by ///M Kevin; 06-23-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Your car looks good with the RS wing. You're the first 997S that I know has a RS wing. Most of the guys here only put the GT3 taco onto their car.
Thanks! Yeah I wanted a more "pure" wing design. ALMS style. All the mods that I do will be for when this car becomes my weekend track car and not my daily. So the next thing will be seats and a second set of tires/wheels that are not 20s. super charger...... ahhhhh some day.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Doc_Porsche is infamous around these partsDoc_Porsche is infamous around these parts
sweet looking ride.... but i love those yellow eyes......too bad.......

Old 06-24-2008, 11:14 AM
surfingbuddhist has a spectacular aura aboutsurfingbuddhist has a spectacular aura about
Looks awesome! I tried the yellow lens film too, but took them off after a few days for the same reason. I love the RS wing, looks really nice. What screens are you using for your GT3 bumper?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So many MODS so little TIME