997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

So many MODS so little TIME

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 11:43 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Pics and Video - Got my new RS Wing installed!

Hey fellas. Just got my car back from the shop. New RS wing was installed which I love! Tried some GT yellow lenses but decided to take off since it attracted WAY too much attention (Police) Anyways thought I'd share since we all love.... PICS! oh and video!

here is the video link to some nice AWE sounds of my car.
http://flickr.com/photos/realcool/2597450647/

Here are some pics

Last edited by gomez; 06-21-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Very nice

Old 06-21-2008, 01:47 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
that looks very tight!

Old 06-21-2008, 01:51 PM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
The pictures have got them in red x's, can't see the pictures.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Very good looking car.

Very smart to remove the yellow lenses. Don't invite trouble.

What make are your wheels?

Old 06-21-2008, 02:07 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Gcalo
Very good looking car.

Very smart to remove the yellow lenses. Don't invite trouble.

What make are your wheels?
Yeah it was a bit out of hand with the lenses. Too much trouble.
The wheels are Rinspeed. Thanks for the compliments.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:18 PM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
I still can't seem to view the pictures, by the way was the rs wing from mashaw?

Old 06-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by gomez
Yeah it was a bit out of hand with the lenses. Too much trouble.

The wheels are Rinspeed. Thanks for the compliments.
I do like those wheels. Very nice.

Did you use spacers or does Rinspeed adjust the offsets in the design?

Old 06-21-2008, 02:50 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Wheels and wing and PORSCHE window decal are NICE! Great lookin car. Where did you get the decal? How much?

Old 06-21-2008, 03:09 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
The yellow lenses look odd, perhaps on another colour car and the rests would be different. Car looks great otherwise.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:31 PM
cleanme is infamous around these parts
The car looks mint, a black beauty I might say!

I've always liked the Rinspeed rims. Not to be nosy but can I ask how much?

Old 06-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Wheels and wing and PORSCHE window decal are NICE! Great lookin car. Where did you get the decal? How much?
yeah the decal sets it off real nice. I got it at modern image in SD. great guys.

http://www.modernimage.net/html/index.htm

they did my clear bra as well.

Old 06-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by cleanme
The car looks mint, a black beauty I might say!

I've always liked the Rinspeed rims. Not to be nosy but can I ask how much?
something like 6k new. but i got them used for like $4500

Old 06-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Porsche Boy
I still can't seem to view the pictures, by the way was the rs wing from mashaw?
Yes it's MA Shaw. try to go to this link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/realcool/

if you can't see the pics there then I think your country is blocking flickr. the photo sharing site. sorry man. here is a link to a story about it

http://www.searchenginejournal.com/y...es-dubai/2570/

Old 06-21-2008, 08:58 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
nice house!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So many MODS so little TIME