997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

A little Dension GW 500 help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 04:59 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
Question A little Dension GW 500 help

So I was able to install the GW500 and BT1500 today fine..My question The ipod plays but how do I get the pcm to show the names and playlists etc. ID stuff works fine on a mp3 cd. I couldn't fine that info anywhere, also where can I run the mic to the inside as I have the GW on top of the NAV? Is there anyway to use the existing factory mic?

Thanks

I have a appt to turn in the changer feature but is it necessary since it's working?

Old 06-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
I think I just emailed you the details...check that each step I mentioned is followed, as it is critical. I have also created a trouble ticket for you with Dension Engineering directly. If anything else comes, I'll email you tonight or tomorrow. We're here to help.

Old 06-28-2008, 08:13 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
ok, I think I got it...hit the reset and did the config again for the +PAGING. It seem to be working I can see the artists and playlists now. But this thing is so hard to freaking navigate. We see how it goes over the weekend..What should I look for to see if I do need to get the changer switch turned on?

As far as the Bluetooth goes since I have it mounted in the front on top of the nav with the GW how do I get the mic into the car? is there a easy way has anyone else added this item??