997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Full Tracked Out 997S with Goodies

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Full Tracked Out 997S with Goodies

Check out my buddies 997 C2. He has a supercharger, Full GT3 Body Kit, Brembo big brakes, GMG roll cage, Motons, Agency Power center exhaust tip, HRE C93 wheels, Michelin Cup Tires, Quaife LSD, and many more toys. Big thanks to Synergy Racing for the build. I know he is going to post the whole story here shortly. I was just excited and had to share! Car looks great!

Check out all our Porsche Products Here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/i...d=8&class_8=38

Old 07-29-2008, 02:46 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
wow...amazing build...

Old 07-29-2008, 03:00 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Awesome, I would love to drive this car on the track!

Old 07-29-2008, 03:02 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
looks great. who made the wing?

Old 07-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Looks like the vorsteiner wing. Me like

Old 07-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Thrash is infamous around these parts
VERY Nice!

Old 07-29-2008, 03:39 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys. It's my car. I'm back in America finally. Had it on VIR yesterday. Sent Dan the pics, and here you have this thread. The wing is a GMG RS wing. As he said, I'm gonna give you the whole rundown as soon as I get all the wheels unloaded out of the trailer! I even have fly-by videos to give you. It's pretty awesome, I gotta say. So good to be home. I'll post it all shortly.

Oh, and it's a C2S actually. Just keepin' Dan straight, ya know.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:53 PM
GLTRASK1 is infamous around these parts
hey speedoflight-been thinking about the gt3 wing for my car-looked @ misha and others but curious as to what you want for your wing.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:34 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mdrums
As always an awesome car and I know you use it to it's fullest.

I will come through Asheville in the next few weeks on business so maybe I can see the car in person.

Other than that could down to Sebring and track with us.
Thanks man. I'd love to have you come by. Just PM me the dates and I'll do what I can. I'll likely be around because it's 'about that time' for my firstborn son to come... don't want to be out on business! There's some great roads just around the corner. It'd be fun. The car's still street legal, other than the db. Nobody gives a daggonit about that here... I hope.

Old 07-29-2008, 07:43 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Damn, nice!

Old 07-29-2008, 10:25 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
so whats that sucker run around VIR? 2:03-2:05??

Old 07-29-2008, 11:39 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GLTRASK1
hey speedoflight-been thinking about the gt3 wing for my car-looked @ misha and others but curious as to what you want for your wing.
i would pm you but you don't seem to have it turned on. have to tell you, the gt3 decklid is not a direct fit to non-gt3s. the vents and fan location are not in the same place.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:42 AM
frafoss is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blakt out
Hey guys. It's my car. I'm back in America finally. Had it on VIR yesterday. Sent Dan the pics, and here you have this thread. The wing is a GMG RS wing. As he said, I'm gonna give you the whole rundown as soon as I get all the wheels unloaded out of the trailer! I even have fly-by videos to give you. It's pretty awesome, I gotta say. So good to be home. I'll post it all shortly.

Oh, and it's a C2S actually. Just keepin' Dan straight, ya know.
Congratulations with great setup.

Can you tell the difference before and after the Quaife LSD (or is it the ATB??) I'm considering the same mod.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
so whats that sucker run around VIR? 2:03-2:05??
Don't know yet, as these were just with the South Course. This was just for final shakedown of the car. I doubt seriously that low. It's still laden with subwoofers, amps, a screen, carpet, a/c, etc. But before I was good for 2:11. Now I'd expect 2:08 or so, maybe 2:07. We'll see. I'm at Carolina Motorsports Park and Road Atlanta before VIR.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by frafoss
Congratulations with great setup.

Can you tell the difference before and after the Quaife LSD (or is it the ATB??) I'm considering the same mod.
Thank you much. The Quaife is a HUGE benefit. It's shocking. MUCH more hookup. I totally suggest it. I got mine from Dan, the brothaman who started this thread. The LSD and slicks shocked me the most. It just has so much grip, even hitting all the power WAAAAAY earlier in exits than I ever dared before.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Full Tracked Out 997S with Goodies