997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Took some pics today, 997, Techart, RUF, Rennline, Hamman etc mods...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 03:49 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
thanks

seal grey
Hamman is the front chin spoiler and bought from a distributor, took nearly 3 months to get it from germany. A pain, but is a cool, different and unique look, like best as it looks a bit like the older 993gt2 front spoiler...... roughly 1300 for the spoiler and its fiberglass. Then 500 for paint, fit and install.... I think it was expensive as you can get a gt3 front end for less but again its is different/unique and to me thats important.
None S...... save the $ when I bought the car and put those saved funds to mods..... yellow porsche calipers have been around for years, your only a poser if you try and get away with telling people they are PCCB's when they are not.... thats bad news. I did it as I wanted a sharp contrasting color to the car and although love Red it did not contrast as much as the yellow. Go for it, will be happy you did!

Thanks again for the good words on the mods....

Originally Posted by GLTRASK1
mickfluff-car looks great! a couple of questions-is your car arctic silver?-where did you get the front spoiler and how much was it?. I like the look of the calipers,am considering doing mine in yellow as well. not trying to fool anyone, just think it's a cool alternative to red. also is your car an S?

Last edited by mickfluff; 08-11-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:46 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Mickfluff,

The shot of your pedals convinced me to place an order with Rennline. Thanks alot! Hopefully you get the bug to do some mods similar to the ones I am installing tomorrow. (yes I will post pictures).

BTW how do you like the Pedals?

Ed

Old 08-11-2008, 05:06 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
nice!

Looking forward to seeing what you do!

Pedals are great, I leave my floor mat over the base panel most of the time to keep from scratching etc... better grip, just make sure you install with care. Place them right for fitment, remove covers on the brake and clutch, etc.... and look great!

Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Mickfluff,

The shot of your pedals convinced me to place an order with Rennline. Thanks alot! Hopefully you get the bug to do some mods similar to the ones I am installing tomorrow. (yes I will post pictures).

BTW how do you like the Pedals?

Ed

Old 08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mickfluff
Looking forward to seeing what you do!

Pedals are great, I leave my floor mat over the base panel most of the time to keep from scratching etc... better grip, just make sure you install with care. Place them right for fitment, remove covers on the brake and clutch, etc.... and look great!
I went with all Black set up, trying to go with the understated look. No track mats at this point, just the 3 pedal kit.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:08 PM
MartinJF is infamous around these parts
Agreed the Rennline Pedals look good.

I just installed a Rennline pedal set a nice mod. I bought them because I wanted the toe throttle extension (and not the heel extension) and I decided to get the complete kit.

A fairly simply DIY about +1 vs an oil change. You do need the drill the pedals and spend a little time to make sure the bolts will go where you drill the holes!

I got the throttle extension in black for a subtle contrast.

More Mods coming!

Old 08-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by MartinJF
I just installed a Rennline pedal set a nice mod. I bought them because I wanted the toe throttle extension (and not the heel extension) and I decided to get the complete kit.

A fairly simply DIY about +1 vs an oil change. You do need the drill the pedals and spend a little time to make sure the bolts will go where you drill the holes!

I got the throttle extension in black for a subtle contrast.

More Mods coming!

I order the pedals for improved heel toeing, I hope it helps.