997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Mods - Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 11:51 AM
VSaha is infamous around these parts
Love the setup. The seats are real nice!

Old 08-18-2008, 01:24 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Looking sweet!

Old 08-18-2008, 03:32 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blakt out
Looking sweet!
Jared,

My car doesn't measure up to the beast that you have built. Although it is a little more stealth then yours. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Ed

Old 08-18-2008, 06:09 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Looks awesome!

Old 08-18-2008, 09:15 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Of course bro. And that's all a matter of opinion. I love your car!

Old 08-18-2008, 10:46 PM
Edgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura about
Hey Ed, the 996 GT3 seats, belts and Tequipment roll bar upgrades look terrific - nicely done.

Old 08-18-2008, 11:39 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Edgemontvillage
Hey Ed, the 996 GT3 seats, belts and Tequipment roll bar upgrades look terrific - nicely done.
Thanks Lloyd, I had a great time with them on the track last Friday.

Any interest in changing your seats?

Old 08-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Edgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Thanks Lloyd, I had a great time with them on the track last Friday.

Any interest in changing your seats?
Maybe...the factory seats are inadequate for the track so an upgrade makes sense. My original seats came with deviating stitching so all the more reason to remove and preserve them. The original seats can eventually be reinstalled so there is no harm done to the car that would impact resale value. My fav seat is the new 997 GT2 seat which I tried when I was at Barrier. I like the fact it folds forward and includes air bags...however they aren't GT3RS seats. I like the euro (Clubsport) GT3RS seats however they are +/-$11K...give me a break. The 996 GT3 seats you installed are nice quality, priced right and very functional however are a bit narrow for me. Your thoughts Ed?

Old 08-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Edgemontvillage
Maybe...the factory seats are inadequate for the track so an upgrade makes sense. My original seats came with deviating stitching so all the more reason to remove and preserve them. The original seats can eventually be reinstalled so there is no harm done to the car that would impact resale value. My fav seat is the new 997 GT2 seat which I tried when I was at Barrier. I like the fact it folds forward and includes air bags...however they aren't GT3RS seats. I like the euro (Clubsport) GT3RS seats however they are +/-$11K...give me a break. The 996 GT3 seats you installed are nice quality, priced right and very functional however are a bit narrow for me. Your thoughts Ed?
The stock seats in my car were not enough when compared to these for track use. The GT2 seats are beautiful, but for the extra $ I thought I would get better brakes. Your welcome to come and try them out to see how you fit in them, I plan on swapping them out for the winter to get the bum heaters back. Overall excellent bang for the buck (at least for Porsche parts).