997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Mods - Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 02:35 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
New Mods - Pictures

Here are some quick photo's of the newly installed GT3 Seats, Rollbar and 6pt GT3 Harnesses.

Sorry about the lighting, had a few minutes to get this done. I have a track day tomorrow and get to try out the new set up.

Ed

Old 08-14-2008, 03:45 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
wow.....

thats looks amazing and better then the looks will offer some serious hold in any sweaping turn, plus safetly with the roll cage.... nice mods, very nice... congrats.......

Old 08-14-2008, 03:53 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mickfluff
thats looks amazing and better then the looks will offer some serious hold in any sweaping turn, plus safetly with the roll cage.... nice mods, very nice... congrats.......
I hope that I don't need the Rollbar for anything other then mounting a camera to, and attaching my harnesses to. I used the three point belts on the drive to work this morning and the seats are amazing. I also get a better feel of how the car is handling with these seats over my stock ***. I would recommend them to any one that is taking there car to the track.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:05 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Where did you get the Nurburgring sticker? Like that thing.!

Old 08-14-2008, 05:07 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
looks good...

Old 08-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Ed,

Nice setup.

You may want to install the belts into the passenger seat for track day (for the instructor).

Enjoy track day tomorrow, but the forecast is for very hot weather.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
Hey Ed,

Nice setup.

You may want to install the belts into the passenger seat for track day (for the instructor).

Enjoy track day tomorrow, but the forecast is for very hot weather.
Belts are there, just hanging behind the seat.

I take it your not there tomorrow. I found out that I have Simon as my instructor for the day, we should have fun!

Old 08-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by gomez
Where did you get the Nurburgring sticker? Like that thing.!
I was in Germany at the end of May and took a (rented) Cayman S on the track. I recommend that everyone go for a lap on the track. I bought the sticker at the little store while I waited for the open track time to start.

Here is the link to my original thread.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rburgring.html

Ed

Old 08-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Belts are there, just hanging behind the seat.

I take it your not there tomorrow. I found out that I have Simon as my instructor for the day, we should have fun!
Hi Ed,

I saw the belts are there, just thought you may want to mount them into the seats tonight rather than tomorrow.

I don't go to track day as much as you do. My next one will be Oct. 2 in Seattle.

I will go more often when my GT3 eventually arrives...

Old 08-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi Ed,

I saw the belts are there, just thought you may want to mount them into the seats tonight rather than tomorrow.

I don't go to track day as much as you do. My next one will be Oct. 2 in Seattle.

I will go more often when my GT3 eventually arrives...
Are you signing up for the PCA-CWR DE on Sept 22? They have changed the format. I am in Seattle both 1 and the 2, if you haven't been there then I recommend that you get an instructor. Very fast track, and can be dangerous.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Are you signing up for the PCA-CWR DE on Sept 22? They have changed the format. I am in Seattle both 1 and the 2, if you haven't been there then I recommend that you get an instructor. Very fast track, and can be dangerous.
Likely will pass on Sept 22 as can't take too much time off work.

Yes, will do the mandatory 50 min instructor time.

Will not drive too fast initially as don't want to crash #13.

Will let you pass me as usual.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:20 PM
mysticalec is infamous around these parts
the seats look intense!
very nice!!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Likely will pass on Sept 22 as can't take too much time off work.

Yes, will do the mandatory 50 min instructor time.

Will not drive too fast initially as don't want to crash #13.

Will let you pass me as usual.
I will get an instructor as well, always a good idea.

Ed

Old 08-14-2008, 07:43 PM
jtecnik is infamous around these parts
nicely done

Old 08-14-2008, 09:05 PM
lmmikes4 is infamous around these parts
I love the seats

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Mods - Pictures