997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Seat covers that don't look like CRAP?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:03 PM
NYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Seat covers that don't look like CRAP?

Hey Guys, starting to get some wear on the left inside corner of the drivers side seat(because I'm....fat) and slide to get out.

Any good seat covers out there? Plus I have a Cab and the seats heat up pretty quick..

Thanks

Last edited by NYCPCAR; 09-07-2008 at 07:47 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:38 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Sheep skins!

Old 09-07-2008, 05:57 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NYCPCAR
Hey Guys, starting to get some wear on the left inside corner of the drivers side seat(because I'm....fat) and slide to get out.

Any good seat covers out there? Plus I have a Cab and seat heat up pretty quick..

Thanks
Post some pix of the new ride???

Old 09-07-2008, 07:49 AM
NYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Hi JJC4SCAB, Will do, going to go out today for a ride. Will post some soon!

Old 09-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Why not sheck with a local upholstery shop to see if they can make a comaptible sleeve you can slid down over the seat that will cover the area.

Easy to remove and can be inexpensively repalced.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:15 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NYCPCAR

Any good seat covers out there? Plus I have a Cab and the seats heat up pretty quick..

Thanks
glad I m not the only one : >. Hawaiian prints seat covers? I been trying to figure out how to get out of the car without sliding/rubbing on the seat for years.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by mdc
glad---I been trying to figure out how to get out of the car without sliding/rubbing on the seat for years.
Vaseline!

Old 09-07-2008, 03:05 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gcalo
Vaseline!
007 style ejector seat?

Old 09-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
007 style ejector seat?
Did you say "erector" seats?

Old 09-07-2008, 04:55 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Oh ****,here we go again! I think the discussion was for a "ggod looking seat to cover his erector"

Old 09-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Oh ****,here we go again! I think the discussion was for a "good looking seat to cover his erector"
Oh Oh did I let something "slip" again?

Old 09-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Oh Oh did I let something "slip" again?
I dont think u let it"slip". U let it "slide"

Old 09-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
I dont think u let it"slip". U let it "slide"
Ok so you have "covered" that aspect!

Old 09-07-2008, 06:26 PM
mdc
ops, wrong forum... hey, there might be a market for that idea, let me check with my wife ; >

Old 09-07-2008, 09:27 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seat covers that don't look like CRAP?