997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Eddie Bello's Rocketship

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 04:06 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Eddie Bello's Rocketship

Hey all,
I just had the pleasure of meeting one of the nicest guys around, also happens to have the FASTEST car around. I have never felt speed and takeoff like i did today. Anyways just wanted to share the awesome morning run a few of us went on this morning in the NY/NJ area. Awesome group of guys and just a wonderful time. Hands down, Eddies car is the fastest thing on 4 wheels (street legal). Thanks to all involved and hopefully we'll see that white monster out again soon.

Danny

Old 09-14-2008, 05:02 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
OK Danny, I give up. What kind of car was it? Any pictures?

Old 09-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
damn... I missed this one. Hope to catch up soon Danny.

Eddies car:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hUi2H4Ejn0[/media]

Old 09-14-2008, 06:19 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
Yo Danny, I'm getting the video of the run tomorrow and will post it A.S.A.P. I also had the pleasure of the drive this morning and there are no words to describe how fast that car is!!

Old 09-14-2008, 06:23 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
in the mean time you can just google "worlds fastest porsche" you can check it out!

Old 09-14-2008, 07:14 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Ferdinand, yeah we keep missing you, you would have had a blast, try to come out to the next one, I even asked about you this morning.

Greg how insane was that ride, its like being strapped to a missle. By the way can you PM me your new cell #. Great seeing you and your boy, awesome time as always. C u wednesday player

Old 09-14-2008, 07:42 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Eddies car:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hUi2H4Ejn0

Fixed link

Old 09-14-2008, 07:47 PM
That car is fast! I like that it looks very unassuming.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned
Maciej is infamous around these parts
I'll also be posting up the pics and stuff, I would love to drive this thing again but it sucks that my foot won't be up to holding the clutch pedal down.

The next few months will provide some very interesting stuff.

Old 09-14-2008, 08:17 PM
every one should get to experience that type of power once in their lifetime!

Old 09-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Banned
Hands down, something you can't explain, because I told you as best as I could what it feels like, and once you experience it yourself, you just can't gather the proper adjectives that fit the experience.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by AWR Tuning
Hands down, something you can't explain, because I told you as best as I could what it feels like, and once you experience it yourself, you just can't gather the proper adjectives that fit the experience.
So well said, i am speechless

Old 09-15-2008, 07:09 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
damn that was sick.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:45 AM
Banned
Heres a preview pic..

Old 09-15-2008, 07:51 AM
stop that im getting excited if you know what i mean, LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eddie Bello's Rocketship