997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

suncoast_porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 09:56 AM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
suncoast_porsche

Anyone know what happened to them on eBay. I was looking at some 997 wheels from them a week or so ago. Now they are unregistered AND all of their transactions have been deleted.. Is it an eBay burp or??

Last edited by summoboy; 09-19-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:22 AM
zschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud of
Looks like their web site is still up and running. www.e-partssales.com

Old 09-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Nothing against Suncoast, but I have been using 4porscheparts.com (Todd and the gang) and find their service and prices to be the best.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:03 AM
zschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud of
looks like suncoast is cheaper though. Just bought the x97 alum ****\brake for 999.00 compared to 1144.00. You can decide.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:04 AM
CoreyNJ is infamous around these parts
Could be related to their new clearance section site. Kinda replaces ebay and they don't have to bother paying ebay fees.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Contact Todd and tell them what their price is...I am sure he'll beat it (unless it is a oneof kind clearance item, etc.).

Old 09-17-2008, 11:47 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by zschicago
looks like suncoast is cheaper though. Just bought the x97 alum ****\brake for 999.00 compared to 1144.00. You can decide.
Looks like Suncoast is better priced on all the items I looked at.

Ed

Old 09-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Minok has a spectacular aura aboutMinok has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Contact Todd and tell them what their price is...I am sure he'll beat it (unless it is a oneof kind clearance item, etc.).
I'm personally not interested in doing this back-and-forth jockeying between providers.

Both should offer their best price on the site, and thats what I base my decision on.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Whatever works for you...just trying to help.

Cars are usually listed at MSRP - hope you shop around for those!

Old 09-17-2008, 03:19 PM
997 Dude is infamous around these parts
Yeah, but you don't want to waste your time negotiating for small ticket items. Time is money. Up front low prices, low hassle is better. Car/house purchases are different bc the hassle of negotiating is worth it (unless you are REALLY loaded).

Old 09-17-2008, 06:19 PM
cayenned has a spectacular aura aboutcayenned has a spectacular aura about
Just purchased some brake stuff from Suncoast for my Cayenne. I'm a repeat customer, effortless transactions, good service, low prices, and have always been eager to please.

Old 09-17-2008, 06:25 PM
YseanY is infamous around these parts
just ordered a few parts from suncoast, have not received it yet, but everything has been good... they've been very helpful

Old 09-18-2008, 08:34 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Hey guys!

Yeah, eBay can be quite a pain in the rear, so for the time being we're going to be sticking with our website and Amazon.com. Any one-off items that you may have been interested on eBay are indeed now on our Closeout Section. It's much easier to control inventory with our website, and according to feedback we have received from customers, it is much easier for you guys as well.

And in regards to the other topic brought up in this thread, we spend a lot of time making a convenient, easy to navigate website with published everyday low prices. Sure, on a customer by customer basis other dealerships may be willing to undercut us for a sale, but none of them would publish these as their everyday prices. Online sales and service are a core business for this company with employees dedicated to you guys exclusively, not the half-ignored side note you'll find from the parts counters of other dealerships.

I really appreciate the kind words from our customers, you guys know that Ric, Aaron, Phil, and I will do anything we can for you. Do a thread title search for Suncoast and compare it to searches for other dealerships. I think you'll find that we do everything we can do go over and above the call of duty for you guys.

Thank you again, and if there's ever anything we can do for you, throw us a phone call, we love talking to you guys, sales/parts related or not!

Last edited by SuncoastSteve; 09-18-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:14 AM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
Thanks Steve, I'm well aware of eBay. It is good to know all is ok. I'm going to order some parts today - excellent pricing on what I'm looking for...

Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 AM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
I rather deal with Steven at Suncoast and even pay taxes (since I'm in Florida) than the other guys. The prices are awesome, service is even better and I get my stuff next day!
I tell Steven what I need and we WILL find it! They keep you updated via emails and you know what's going on...
-joel

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.