997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

AfterHours Sport Pipes installed today- Results, sick!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 09:33 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, sounds great. I wish I could do that for my car as well.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Dave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant future
Just a shout out on props for you..your car sounds SICK!! I will definitely do this with my AWE 200cpi cats.

Dave

Old 10-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
P0rsche3, are affiliated in any way with After Hours? Your enthusiasm for the product inclines me to think so.

Either way the product sounds great, and does produce power. Seems like a very good mod.

I just think you should disclose your affiliation with them, if there is one.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Big_O is infamous around these parts
P0rsche3 mentioned he is friends with the owner and got some price breaks for helping him. Nothing wrong with being happy with a product and the supplier. The video sounds great, the cost is competitive and you have a sales rep right here to ask questions!

Old 10-15-2008, 07:21 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
No affiliation guys, other than I've loaned two of my pcars for dyno testing and stuff, and I made a few vids for them. That's about it. I tend to flog all of my "cool mods" very openly, search posts under my nick here and you'll see my history of contribution to the site and community. I also don't post any comments without researching and testing it first, or "DIY".

The owner of AH is a cool guy, I think anyone who met him would agree. Don't buy into Eli's "conspiracy theory" and other madness, anyone taking the time to look up the AH website in Whois or California DBA search will see the owner of record.

Me? Let's just say I'm in the tech industry.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:25 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave07997S
Just a shout out on props for you..your car sounds SICK!! I will definitely do this with my AWE 200cpi cats.

Dave
Thanks Dave- Thinking, your car might end up being too loud and losing TQ with the 200c cats + AH pipes. May make more HP with the stock cats.
If you do get the AH pipes you may want to try it both ways, 200c cats and then stock cats. I'd be interested to know how it goes!

Old 10-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Dave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by p0rsch3
Thanks Dave- Thinking, your car might end up being too loud and losing TQ with the 200c cats + AH pipes. May make more HP with the stock cats.
If you do get the AH pipes you may want to try it both ways, 200c cats and then stock cats. I'd be interested to know how it goes!

I personally don't think there will be any loss in hp or tq. In fact I think the car will make more power cause of the setup. I will definitely keep you in the loop. I have been waiting for the Borla setup for my car, but this is even more less expensive and I think the good compromise running this vs. the muffler bypass.

Dave

Old 10-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Cool Dave- Definitely post results. If the AH pipes make better HP / TQ with the 200 cell cats, that might be a next upgrade for me as well

I guess my dyno numbers could be used for reference (AH + stock cats).

Old 10-16-2008, 10:24 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Glad to hear you're just an enthusiastic customer and not a partner posing as one.

Thanks for clarifying.

More vids please.

No affiliation guys, other than I've loaned two of my pcars for dyno testing and stuff, and I made a few vids for them. That's about it. I tend to flog all of my "cool mods" very openly, search posts under my nick here and you'll see my history of contribution to the site and community. I also don't post any comments without researching and testing it first, or "DIY".

The owner of AH is a cool guy, I think anyone who met him would agree. Don't buy into Eli's "conspiracy theory" and other madness, anyone taking the time to look up the AH website in Whois or California DBA search will see the owner of record.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Glad to hear you're just an enthusiastic customer and not a partner posing as one.---
Oh no he would not do that.

He's too busy trying to catch my puns!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Skylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to beholdSkylar's Dad is a splendid one to behold
That and our Midnight Blue 997 Cab's, we were brothers separated at birth-only I was the more "blingy" one......

Old 10-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Skylar's Dad
That and our Midnight Blue 997 Cab's, we were brothers separated at birth-only I was the more "blingy" one......
LOL- I am telling you, go get a set of 20" chrome TA's. At that point we'll HAVE to do a photoshoot with both of the cars .

Gcalo- It's all I can do to keep up!!

Axxlrod- Yep.. too enthusiastic at times I guess, but it's all good.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:57 PM
E. coli has a spectacular aura aboutE. coli has a spectacular aura aboutE. coli has a spectacular aura about

+1- I agree with Kurt. Since Kurt went "uptown" 997wise, I've volunteered my 996 on several occasions to Brian mainly for fitment and sizing purposes- why because he's cool dude. I mean how can you not like a guy listening to old school hip hop ( DMC, Kool Mo Dee, De la Soul, etc.) on satellite radio while working his magic at the shop???

Boy was I tempted to respond to the Hijacked 996 thread but...... I know better.

Bottom line is- The AH is not for everyone ( in a way I like it that way), yes it is little loud but that's why I like it and that's all that matters to me.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:01 PM
Big_O is infamous around these parts
Kurt's video is the first heard I actually liked next to the fabspeed bypass pipes (which are still up for sale to the lowest bidder LOL). Will probably get the AH exhaust shortly. BTW, there's an Orange County post on Craigslist for AH "S" pipes for $800.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:04 PM
LOL- yeah he always has the "old skool" cranking over there, either that or it's Chili Peppers, NiN, etc. All good.

I know I kinda blew my cool in the other thread, but I just hate crap talk based on nothing but hot air and no facts. Overall in the scheme of things it's no biggie.

Beware if you do post, you might be charged with working for AH, owning the company, or some other foolishness like that..

Hey we should to do an OC/LA/Irvine AH get together sometime, shoot some vid and stuff. might be fun.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AfterHours Sport Pipes installed today- Results, sick!!