997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Dealer "wrote me up" for my 20's... hilarious

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 06:40 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Dealer "wrote me up" for my 20's... hilarious

Took my pcar in to BH dealer today for some warranty work-
Service manager actually wrote me up for having "oversize tires" on my car, meaning this fact is now noted in my car history.
Told me that "any reported rattles and squeaks will not be covered under warranty due to the larger wheels".

Is that a crock or what?

...at least he managed to say "really nice wheels"..

Old 10-13-2008, 06:42 PM
surfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond repute
That's B.S.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:46 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
this is honestly no BS. If I were you, i would take them off immediately and contact me to take them off your hands. In fact, I want to help you so much that i will pay exactly what you paid, so no loss on ur side.

Do not mess with the dealers at all!!!

LoL.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:52 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Lil Raja, your selfless act of kindness leaves me without words (*coughcough..BULLSH!T..coughcough*)

Old 10-13-2008, 07:35 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Well I guess only my power window motors are the only thing still covered on my car.

Good thing Porsche makes a great car.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:37 PM
JAY-PESOS is infamous around these partsJAY-PESOS is infamous around these parts
is mario your service advisor?

Old 10-13-2008, 07:54 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that's lame man. At least they didn't say anything about the intake.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by JAY-PESOS
is mario your service advisor?
No I think it was Eric. Overall he's a pretty good guy though, takes me in on short notice etc. He also offered to re-dye a scratched spot on my drivers seat for free so can't complain.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Big_O is infamous around these parts
It frees them on liability for warranty work and stops you from complaining of the uncomfortable ride due to the re-engineered geometry changes to the front end LOL.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:08 PM
r0csfinest is infamous around these parts
this is why dealers suck

Old 10-14-2008, 04:49 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Guyz you think this is bad? My 2009 c2s is arriving next monday and I have been warned that if I put anything on the car that is not from porsche, I will void my warranty. Basically if I even put a diffuser on my car my warranty is gone lol. Even spoke with the manager and was told the same thing. Funny thing was, i asked the manager what will happen if I put on a body kit and was told it changes the aerodynamics so I would void my warranty. Pfffff cmon.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:17 AM
justjay202 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Porsche Boy
Guyz you think this is bad? My 2009 c2s is arriving next monday and I have been warned that if I put anything on the car that is not from porsche, I will void my warranty. Basically if I even put a diffuser on my car my warranty is gone lol. Even spoke with the manager and was told the same thing. Funny thing was, i asked the manager what will happen if I put on a body kit and was told it changes the aerodynamics so I would void my warranty. Pfffff cmon.
I would have said, "look guy. the economy isn't great and porsche isn't selling near as many cars as it wants to. sit down and i'm going to tell you how this works. i'm going to buy as many used parts i can from 6speed, install them on my car, and you're going to tell me how great everything sounds, looks, feels. or you can take your dealership and your porsche and stick it up your ***. i can order from elsewhere and specifically flame you so no p-car buyer will ever come to you again."

Old 10-14-2008, 07:20 AM
^ I think anyone contemplating purchase of a new pcar should take Justjay with them to the dealership..

Old 10-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by p0rsch3
^ I think anyone contemplating purchase of a new pcar should take Justjay with them to the dealership..

Agreed 100%

Old 10-14-2008, 10:21 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by justjay202
I would have said, "look guy. the economy isn't great and porsche isn't selling near as many cars as it wants to. sit down and i'm going to tell you how this works. i'm going to buy as many used parts i can from 6speed, install them on my car, and you're going to tell me how great everything sounds, looks, feels. or you can take your dealership and your porsche and stick it up your ***. i can order from elsewhere and specifically flame you so no p-car buyer will ever come to you again."
same deal in Saudi. I use to have a cayenne S and they gave me hard time be because I have 22 gemballa. What funny was when I asked them to put turbo body kit on it they say we will do it but this will cancel your warranty .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dealer "wrote me up" for my 20's... hilarious