997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Fabspeed's New 09 997S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed's New 09 997S

Look what we picked up from Princeton Porsche last week Thought I would share a couple pics before we start taking her apart!!

Old 10-22-2008, 10:41 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Jeremy, what all do you have planned for it? The interior is beautiful!

Old 10-22-2008, 10:47 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good. I thought you guys would have gotten a PDK though - seems to be all the rage

Old 10-22-2008, 10:58 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
what kind of floor mats are those? i like it.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Killa_por is just really niceKilla_por is just really niceKilla_por is just really niceKilla_por is just really niceKilla_por is just really nice
How does the 6speed compare to the PDK? is their a noticeable difference in the performance of the old 997 6speed and the new one?

Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Thanks for all the kind words guys...the car is just simply amazing with all the options we went with. I'm gona try and answer everyones questions so here it goes...
Pearl- We were thinking of getting the PDK but I am more of a manual transmission guy and Joe and I decided to go with the 6speed instead. Feel free to stop by and check it out. Haven't talked to ya in a while bro.
LiL Raja- They are stock floor mats. We decided to get the red piping around the edges of the mat to make it pop a little more
Killa- I have not driven a PDK yet but I have heard they are a all the rage. I have a little seat time in our car with the 6speed ,but we are still breakin in the car and haven't really opened it up yet! The best part of the car are the seats by far!!
ATL- We are going to offer a full performance package for this car as well as some bolt-on goodies. I will keep everyone posted on the builup of the car!

We also picked up a 2006 Cayenne TurboS too that we will be doing a buildup on the next couple months! I am goin to be a busy man

Old 10-22-2008, 11:39 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
jeremy,

how much were the mats? i might just order them from my dealer.
looks fantastic. i need visit you guys soon.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
jeremy,

how much were the mats? i might just order them from my dealer.
looks fantastic. i need visit you guys soon.
I am not sure how much they were off the top of my head...I will check tomorrow when I get back in the office for you. I have been out of the office the past couple days cuz I had to have all my wisdom teeth yanked
Feel free to stop by anytime my friend!

Old 10-22-2008, 11:56 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
jeremy that looks great! suprised no pdk, but loooooove the GT2 seats! cant wait to see what plans you guys have for it. i do have to say though, the one 997 C2S cabrio with PDK i looked at a couple weekends ago, i lovvvvved the steering wheel. hands down the best feeling and best thickness of any steering wheel ive ever used in a car. plus the little bit of a flat bottom was very nice.

Last edited by PorscheC4; 10-22-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:07 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
congrats Jeremy! Looks like a fantastically optioned out car

Old 10-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by sharkster
congrats Jeremy! Looks like a fantastically optioned out car
Thanx bro! I love it...How do you like yours with the PDK?

Old 10-22-2008, 12:26 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeremy@Fabspeed
Thanx bro! I love it...How do you like yours with the PDK?
It's honestly really impressive. I didn't think I would like it as much as a 6... But damn is it fast. Not quite as involving though I admit

Old 10-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Killa_por is just really niceKilla_por is just really niceKilla_por is just really niceKilla_por is just really niceKilla_por is just really nice
Thanx for the input! Hope we can see dyno numbers really soon.

Old 10-22-2008, 01:30 PM
GEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Pretty

I would of done the door finishers in leather with with white door pulls

Daw on the shift / ebrake with full dev stitch....

Yeah for a 6speed !

Gee-Bee

I just ordered a CAB4S for next year !

Old 10-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Banned
997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all
more photos of the GT2 seats, please

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed's New 09 997S