997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Keychain

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 10:07 AM
19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of
No !

Old 12-08-2008, 11:30 AM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mnmatt
And I love it!

Thats cool but that would hanging between my legs when I drive and probably annoy me everytime I took a corner...

Jason

Old 12-08-2008, 12:39 PM
mnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant future
actually

Jason - the picture probably make the chain look deceptively long.

The pouch sits just down below the top of my leg on the outside - so it does not swing much and rests against it during cornering - otherwise I don't much notice it when I am driving. The length is just enough to turn the key full length and point the metal end in, before you slide it in.

before I got it, the keyring and whatever I would attach to it, would make noise when cornering, or sudden movements. Also, I kept bumping the damn hood button and opening it when it was in my pocket or coat pocket - now it does not trigger that button in either pocket - has a handy little sleeve on the side for a license and CC or $$.

The weight of it silences the keyring, etc - and I don't notice it at all when I am cornering. I was told this pouch and the other leather case shown in this thread are some of Porsches most popular accessories. After using this one, I can see why.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:55 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mnmatt
Jason - the picture probably make the chain look deceptively long.

The pouch sits just down below the top of my leg on the outside - so it does not swing much and rests against it during cornering - otherwise I don't much notice it when I am driving. The length is just enough to turn the key full length and point the metal end in, before you slide it in.

before I got it, the keyring and whatever I would attach to it, would make noise when cornering, or sudden movements. Also, I kept bumping the damn hood button and opening it when it was in my pocket or coat pocket - now it does not trigger that button in either pocket - has a handy little sleeve on the side for a license and CC or $$.

The weight of it silences the keyring, etc - and I don't notice it at all when I am cornering. I was told this pouch and the other leather case shown in this thread are some of Porsches most popular accessories. After using this one, I can see why.
Okay now I want one! My hood pops open all the time! Where can I order one?

Jason

Old 12-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Oops, found one on the Suncoast site!

Jason

Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 PM
mnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant future
a great gift!

There you go!

And they make an great gift to the Porsche lover in your life - I couldn't wait until Xmas - so I gifted one to myself!

Enjoy.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:45 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I just use the key . . .

no chain .... or key holder.

Its nice as i dont notice it in my pocket its so light.

SIMPLICITY!

Old 12-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Lostturbo has a spectacular aura aboutLostturbo has a spectacular aura about
No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Minok has a spectacular aura aboutMinok has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Lostturbo
No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, who let Ted Stevens into the forum?

Old 12-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Who is Ted Stevens ?

Old 12-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Minok has a spectacular aura aboutMinok has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Lostturbo
Who is Ted Stevens ?
ex senator from Alaska. Well used video clip of him yelling off-camera at someone while he was speaking on the senate floor.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Sounds about right ..........I'm always yelling at somebody..

Old 12-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
miss matching brand. haha how about a Porsche key with a Nissan? hahaha