997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

discount on 2009 911s

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:04 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
If you guys are even thinking about buying a new Pcar in Florida, you need to pm your contact info. I promise won't be disappointed! Send me your name and phone number and I'll have someone call you asap.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Tony (FL) is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GTS-R
Does this include ordered cars?
I don't know, but I don't see why not. Cars aren't jumping off the lot.
I was looking to buy what was in inventory or incoming as I didn't want to wait a few months.

Old 12-26-2008, 10:52 AM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tony (FL)
I don't know, but I don't see why not. Cars aren't jumping off the lot.
I was looking to buy what was in inventory or incoming as I didn't want to wait a few months.
Can you PM me the dealers offering the 10%?

Old 12-26-2008, 01:25 PM
GEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up ? 10%

Me too , I have a July build... C4S

Old 12-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Porsche561 is infamous around these parts
I went into Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL today and there attitude was terrible. They were rude, disrespectful, and greedy. There were trying to brag saying "we are the biggest dealer in the country and we don't need to give crazy discounts cars to sell cars. Go to another dealership that does, and have fun trying to service the car if you don't buy it from us. No rental and people who buy cars form us get priority to have there car serviced before you blah blah blah." I said "thank you for your time and good luck selling cars" and walked out...

I do want to state they if you are looking for a car in FL, Porsche of Orlando has very competitive pricing and has been very nice/helpful!

Old 12-26-2008, 07:01 PM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porsche561
I went into Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL today and there attitude was terrible. They were rude, disrespectful, and greedy. There were trying to brag saying "we are the biggest dealer in the country and we don't need to give crazy discounts cars to sell cars. Go to another dealership that does, and have fun trying to service the car if you don't buy it from us. No rental and people who buy cars form us get priority to have there car serviced before you blah blah blah." I said "thank you for your time and good luck selling cars" and walked out...

I do want to state they if you are looking for a car in FL, Porsche of Orlando has very competitive pricing and has been very nice/helpful!
So your leasing from Orlando?

Old 12-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by buckwheat986
So your leasing from Orlando?
Maybe. They gave me an awesome quote, but I am waiting to get a quote from a dealer in PA. I will present both quotes to my father and see if he gives me the "ok" for one of them. Hopefully I will have a new 997.2 before the new year and I would successfully say I got an amazing discount on a 2009!

If my father says "no" to the deal now, I will be ordering a Cayman S.

I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the replies, and helping get the best discount possible

Old 12-26-2008, 08:04 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Has everyone that pm'd me heard back from my contact?

Old 12-26-2008, 09:51 PM
jjtoma is infamous around these parts
Maybe. They gave me an awesome quote, but I am waiting to get a quote from a dealer in PA. I will present both quotes to my father and see if he gives me the "ok" for one of them. Hopefully I will have a new 997.2 before the new year and I would successfully say I got an amazing discount on a 2009!

I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the replies, and helping get the best discount possible
I am a little confused ; did not the dealer in PA give you 15% off as you earlier stated? That's 5% better than anyone else has seen on a new 09' 911.

Old 12-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by jjtoma
I am a little confused ; did not the dealer in PA give you 15% off as you earlier stated? That's 5% better than anyone else has seen on a new 09' 911.
I'll know tomorrow...

Old 12-26-2008, 10:47 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
I'll know tomorrow...

206 posts

The 15 percent sounds amazing .
I just have to see you actually drive one off their lot at that price before it makes any sense .

Since you are leasing .. it's not the same .
Has anyone tried to buy a car cash from that dealership and got 15 percent ?

Old 12-27-2008, 03:13 AM
MelsM3 is infamous around these parts
Question

So, just an update I don't think I am going for the 911 because the lease payments are still to high even though I am getting an AMAZING price. The dealer is giving me just as good of a quote on a Cayman S which is in my price range.

Out of idle curiosity...

How old are you [I am not being sarcastic]?

Old 12-27-2008, 04:01 AM
docjackson1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by yrralis1
206 posts

The 15 percent sounds amazing .
I just have to see you actually drive one off their lot at that price before it makes any sense .

Since you are leasing .. it's not the same .
Has anyone tried to buy a car cash from that dealership and got 15 percent ?
%

it is the same-if the cap cost of the lease reflects the 15% discount and the money factor reflects the standard rate for that month without a boost, then he has gotten a 15% discount.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:10 AM
docjackson1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MelsM3
Out of idle curiosity...

How old are you [I am not being sarcastic]?
now here is a statement that makes sense-i do agree that sometimes when we talk to people on this board, we don't know if we are talking to kids or not, and sometimes we waste our time giving advice-it certainly sounds here like we were not talking to the ultimate buyer of the vehicle-when you have to get dad's permision, you are probably misrepresenting yourself to the people who you are talking to on the board, or at least misrepresenting your situation. although this thread has gone on for a while, it should probably be closed.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:19 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by docjackson1
%

it is the same-if the cap cost of the lease reflects the 15% discount and the money factor reflects the standard rate for that month without a boost, then he has gotten a 15% discount.
I agree .
The doubt I have is whether any dealership will give it in writing and let him actually drive the car off the lot .

Several dealerships have let him walk .
Some offer hope .
None have sold him a car.

My doubts have always been whether or not some last minute curve ball will drop a three month deal ( and by then maybe 500 posts) .

We'll see .

I hope he gets the car but this type of up, down , and sideways waiting just sounds like more stres than fun . I have never bought a car like this .

I wish him well though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: discount on 2009 911s