997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Vf Supercharger install(do it yourself style)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Old 02-19-2009, 09:55 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Wow that is one dirty car, how do you live with it?
Bustin' my nuts again eh,Ed?!
It is not dirty....DUSTY....tomorrow night is detail night and beers,LOL!

Old 02-19-2009, 10:15 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
Bustin' my nuts again eh,Ed?!
It is not dirty....DUSTY....tomorrow night is detail night and beers,LOL!
If that is in need of a cleaning, you would be speachless as to how dirty my car is.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:12 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
If that is in need of a cleaning, you would be speachless as to how dirty my car is.
Managed to get my Durametric program today to make sure things were working right......GREAT Program....if you know what the frick' you are looking at,LOL!
So.....
Pulled it out of the garage on this beautiful day.....SUNNY DAY!

I took a look at it and couldn't wait any longer......went to buy a permit to drive it it.....that's right....maiden voyage!
Let her warm up(with the nerves getting the best of me)....rolled out down the road getting on it a bit...4000 rpm shift(seemed alot different than I remember)!
I wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna blow a boost hose off.
Car is totally warm now....get on it in first gear and rev limiter right now(first gear is a right off)...need a taller gear set,LOL!
I couldn't even think that fast to pull a shift(getting old),LOL!
Now 2nd gear on the other hand,FANTASTIC.....lovin' life right now!
Slow down a bit (traffic).
Head off for the HWY.....where I put it into second and pull 3rd and 4th.....
3rd gear is this car's forte,let me rephrase that 2nd,3rd and 4th....!
I didn't get the chance to pull 5th or 6th due to the fact first time out in four months and I didn't want to start the year out with a 'fat' ticket,LOL!
The funny thing is,it is awesomely quick BUT because it is soooo linear you don't notice it until you look back and watch the cars disappear in your rear-view mirror.
I wish I had a camera on me so you could see the grin on my face....you think I looked like an idiot before,should have seen me after this pull,LOL!
I get home and check the dash...no codes(cel's) thrown.There wasn't even a hiccup while driving it!
I gotta say GREAT kit,a bit of work to install but WELL WORTH IT and a ton of fun!
Pop the engine deck-lid do a once over look.....ready to go again....BYE for NOW!

Thanks again to all who looked and posted feedback through-out.... I would have given up if it wasn't for all you guys bumping me along!
Trust me when I say that....I don't mind failing,just not when your peers are watching!
Thanks again and if anyone needs help PM,leave a phone number and I will do my best to help you along(like a few did here for me)!!!

Stacy

PS time to change the 'signature' to 'INSTALLED'

Last edited by justatoy; 02-20-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Former Vendor
Sean@VF is infamous around these parts
Stacy. You are so crazy!
-Sean

Old 02-20-2009, 05:48 PM
nucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura about
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad for you. I am very envious!

Old 02-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Congrats, Stacey! I am glad you're on this side of it now. The documentation has been awesome. Thanks for sharing everything with us.
CATTMAN

Old 02-20-2009, 07:44 PM
hjacobs2000 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Congtats Stacy

Old 02-20-2009, 08:04 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Congrats Stacy, now we need to get the beast (and you) out to the track!

Yes I know I am a track pusher.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:13 PM
808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !
Niiiice! Thanks for sharing!

Old 02-21-2009, 02:07 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
big congrats Stacy!!

Old 02-21-2009, 08:58 AM
jpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nice
Nice work, I could never even think of doing a project like this. The car looks fantastic!!!

Old 02-21-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Sean@vf
Stacy. You are so crazy!
-Sean
Maybe.......so thanks for dealing for putting up with this 'Crazy'

Originally Posted by nucjd
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad for you. I am very envious!
Don't be envious...just do it!

Originally Posted by Cattman
Congrats, Stacey! I am glad you're on this side of it now. The documentation has been awesome. Thanks for sharing everything with us.
CATTMAN
NO....thank-you guys for helping me stay motivated!

Originally Posted by hjacobs2000
Congtats Stacy
Thanks

Congrats Stacy, now we need to get the beast (and you) out to the track!

Yes I know I am a track pusher.
And NO,LOL!

Originally Posted by Ray
big congrats Stacy!!
Thank-you and looking forward to maybe doing some work together!

Originally Posted by jpcourt
Nice work, I could never even think of doing a project like this. The car looks fantastic!!!
Thanks..all these cars are fantastic in their own way!
And YES you could do this...I cannot stress to you guys how mechanically inclined I AM NOT !

BTW Drove all-day today and even did a video which I will post soon(if it turns out)......
Still no problems!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 02-21-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:12 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Congrats on some very impressive work. Well done!!!

Old 02-22-2009, 01:45 PM
hjacobs2000 is infamous around these parts
So Stacy ... time to trade it in for a TT. Then you can move over to the Turbo thread and we can watch you bump it up to 700+ HP

By the way, how about some close up shots of the side skirts and rear spats

Howard

Old 02-22-2009, 05:17 PM
stardoc is infamous around these parts
Wow, incredible. I've just recently started back onto this forum and didn't have time to read all 300 posts......but are there any dino numbers coming??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: Vf Supercharger install(do it yourself style)