997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Vf Supercharger install(do it yourself style)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Old 12-24-2008, 04:19 PM
MartinJF is infamous around these parts
subscribing

Old 12-27-2008, 06:57 AM
dndodd is infamous around these parts
Ditto on the subscribing.

Old 12-27-2008, 07:25 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so stoked for you. I wish I could fly up and help!

Old 12-27-2008, 11:39 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Stacy,

You know my Cargraphic GT2 wing has the cutout already prepared too...

Old 12-27-2008, 11:56 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blakt out
Stacy,

You know my Cargraphic GT2 wing has the cutout already prepared too...
Sorry Jared I must of deleted the post as you were writing yours.
Not sure I would want a wing on my cab?!
Like I had posted....I bought a used rear decklid,front bumper and rear bumper for a great deal,and to my surprise the rear decklid undertray has the cut-out for the supercharger already in it!
Thus allowing me to keep my original parts for returning back to stock!

Stacy

BTW your plane ticket is waiting,LOL!

Old 12-27-2008, 03:10 PM
6ta1 is infamous around these parts
that should be very interesting... subscribing and good luck!

Old 12-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by justatoy
Sorry Jared I must of deleted the post as you were writing yours.
Not sure I would want a wing on my cab?!
Like I had posted....I bought a used rear decklid,front bumper and rear bumper for a great deal,and to my surprise the rear decklid undertray has the cut-out for the supercharger already in it!
Thus allowing me to keep my original parts for returning back to stock!

Stacy

BTW your plane ticket is waiting,LOL!
You buy the ticket, and I'll be there for 2 days to help. (Something about money where your mouth is is coming to mind...)

Old 12-27-2008, 10:39 PM
pnutty is infamous around these parts
^ lol this could be interesting!

Old 12-28-2008, 07:26 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Stacy,
I have been away 4 about a month..............r u kidding with this. Man this is an undertaking. Good luck with install. I hear this will slam u into the seat. Tons of torque. I will send u my car 4 an install. Of course u can install it 4 free. What r friends 4
Jim

Old 12-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Looks like a nice winter project... Ive had my SC for 3 years, post questions, will try to help out if I can.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:11 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blakt out
You buy the ticket, and I'll be there for 2 days to help. (Something about money where your mouth is is coming to mind...)
Wow, what a guy. I'll make this more interesting by offering to put $50 towards the ticket. Who's with me? j/k

Old 12-31-2008, 10:15 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Wow, what a guy. I'll make this more interesting by offering to put $50 towards the ticket. Who's with me? j/k
I am worried he may de a hindrance rather than helpful...after all,in one of his posts he says "He paid twice to install the supercharger" !
I want to send the ticket to him just to meet him,I need to meet my opposite!
A guy who races,chops,hacks and drills holes in his 997 to make it lightweight?!
What is this guy thinking,GEEEESH!

Stacy

Old 01-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Well The package finally arrived today !

Funny thing too...
Somebody PM'd me tonight asking if my car is still for sale,LOL!
"I told him everything is for sale for the right price !" and sent him this link,LOL !
Think it will scare him off "IF" when he sees this thread?

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 01-09-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Woo hoo! Nothing looking broken, so that's good. Kerrigan and Randall at Synergy really packed it up well, I think.

I'm feeling better now, so if you want to call me tomorrow sometime, that'd be great. Congrats! Make me proud!

Jared

Old 01-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Everyone, I'm gonna plug myself here. Look at that white cooler. That's what it came in. I still have a ton of stuff for sale if you want something good and well-taken-care-of! Ok sorry about the plug.

Jared

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: Vf Supercharger install(do it yourself style)