997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Vf Supercharger install(do it yourself style)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:14 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
i am just happy i wont have to make an install video as stacy will do all of the work for me
All he needs is a film crew

Old 12-15-2009, 08:42 PM
$teady$upreme is infamous around these parts
Good luck with the installation, can't wait to see this beast wakes up~

Old 12-16-2009, 04:49 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by utkinpol
I guess you need to establish skype accounts now and put several web cams in your garage for remote guidance on install process, with live feed to all the forum members.

Stacy,
I am all for this quote!!!!!!We shoul;d start a "justatoy" fund so we can hook up a live feed

Old 12-16-2009, 07:27 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Stacy,
I am all for this quote!!!!!!We shoul;d start a "justatoy" fund so we can hook up a live feed
Shoot, Stacy could charge a "pay-per-view" and we'd still sign up for the entertainment value. Consider it Stacy. You could turn this into full time entertainment and quit your other job.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:55 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Shoot, Stacy could charge a "pay-per-view" and we'd still sign up for the entertainment value. Consider it Stacy. You could turn this into full time entertainment and quit your other job.
StacyTV, I can see the ads now!

Old 12-16-2009, 08:15 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Cancel the StaceyTV, I just got off the phone with Stacy, and he said his mod days are over!

Old 12-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cakasa
Cattman in what part of Atlanta are you located. I'm west of Douglasville.
I am in Alpharetta. Need to locate some garage space to borrow or rent for this project.

In terms of a webcam, I've considered doing that. I think most of it would be rather dull, though, no? I could recored on video for you tube some of the hard parts. Just don't really want to be slowed down too much, as time is money with this being my DD, and my needing to rent a car during install.
CATTMAN

Old 12-16-2009, 01:45 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
We need good audio with photos, so we can hear the cursing during the tough parts.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:50 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by keninirvine

Ken,
He would need to charge a huge amount of money to pay for the custom non reflective lenses in the cameras. To much Head Sheen could leave perminent "Burn In" in customers TV's

Old 12-16-2009, 07:41 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Ken,
He would need to charge a huge amount of money to pay for the custom non reflective lenses in the cameras. To much Head Sheen could leave perminent "Burn In" in customers TV's
Wow,Jim....can't say I like this side of you!
A jealous jealous man....your wife MUST NOT be around for you talk like this.....OH wait,you are the forum,for sure she is it NOT around otherwise you wouldn't be here,LOL!!!!
I see how it is I set you up with a smoking deal on cats form Ken....and this is how you get....oh trust me my friend you will need me for something down the way,AHHHHAHHHAHHHA!
Do you have your cats YET....NOPE Ken jack up the price by $200,and send me some abuse money!

Stacy

Old 12-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Ken,
Too funny Jim, but I hear you have the same Head Sheen problem

Old 12-16-2009, 07:43 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
i am just happy i wont have to make an install video as stacy will do all of the work for me
HMMMM,never thought of that.......$$$$$$$,LOL!

How much longer MUST I WAIT Casey,for this turbo!?

Stacy

Old 12-17-2009, 04:43 AM
Originally Posted by justatoy
Wow,Jim....can't say I like this side of you!
A jealous jealous man....your wife MUST NOT be around for you talk like this.....OH wait,you are the forum,for sure she is it NOT around otherwise you wouldn't be here,LOL!!!!
I see how it is I set you up with a smoking deal on cats form Ken....and this is how you get....oh trust me my friend you will need me for something down the way,AHHHHAHHHAHHHA!
Do you have your cats YET....NOPE Ken jack up the price by $200,and send me some abuse money!

Stacy

Actually , Ken was charging me 200 less because he felt it was to expensive. He said he was tired of seeing you charge to much money for used parts for your friends ROFL

Sorry Ken....had to say it!

Jim

Old 12-17-2009, 05:01 AM
Hey Casey,

You can tell by the posts that we are going to need the turbo soon,my friends here are getting restless with some useless posts,LOL!!!

How are you doing,is there anything I can do for you guys?

Stacy

Old 12-17-2009, 05:37 AM
Originally Posted by justatoy
Hey Casey,

You can tell by the posts that we are going to need the turbo soon,my friends here are getting restless with some useless posts,LOL!!!

How are you doing,is there anything I can do for you guys?

Stacy
Stacy, Stacy, Stacy, Stacy.....Turbo, Turbo, Turbo,Turbo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: Vf Supercharger install(do it yourself style)