997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Vf Supercharger install(do it yourself style)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
nice!... keep the install pics coming....what do you think of the ez springs?

Old 01-12-2009, 05:53 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Redridge
nice!... keep the install pics coming....what do you think of the ez springs?
Bought 10 more today!
What a great invention...I couldn't imagine the kit without them!
I originally ran the line without the springs and could see it bending and kinking as I was doing it,but with the springs....NO KINKS !
Again,thank-you for the great advice/help!
Sending you a PM with another question?

Stacy

Old 01-12-2009, 06:43 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Did you get my email with the "insider contact"?

Old 01-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Dude, Stacy, this is unbelievable.

I don't know how I didn't see this thread earlier. Apparently I don't browse nearly enough anymore.

Just when I thought I couldn't love your car anymore you do this! Now I feel obligated to come to Vancouver again and get ANOTHER ride in this beast! I know how ridiculous it looks and sounds from back then, I couldn't even imagine when it's finished.

Majors props to you!

It's funny I came across this thread because I just sent you an email a couple minutes ago. DPE contacted me (you as well if I read it correctly) for using my photos of your car on their website.

Can't wait to see everything when it's done!

Old 01-12-2009, 07:38 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Stacy, you are a sick sick man, and I love it. Keep up the good work. If you don't mind (because we certainly don't) document as much as you want. We're all interested and you're getting lots of views on this thread.

Old 01-12-2009, 08:10 PM
AJ997S is infamous around these parts
This will be a very valuable thread for many. Thanks for making it happen Stacy. Looking good man!

Old 01-12-2009, 09:30 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blakt out
Did you get my email with the "insider contact"?
GOT IT !
Thanks Jared,already emailed him!

Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
Dude, Stacy, this is unbelievable.

I don't know how I didn't see this thread earlier. Apparently I don't browse nearly enough anymore.

Just when I thought I couldn't love your car anymore you do this! Now I feel obligated to come to Vancouver again and get ANOTHER ride in this beast! I know how ridiculous it looks and sounds from back then, I couldn't even imagine when it's finished.

Majors props to you!

It's funny I came across this thread because I just sent you an email a couple minutes ago. DPE contacted me (you as well if I read it correctly) for using my photos of your car on their website.

Can't wait to see everything when it's done!
Thanks Chris,
I gave them your info,those pics were amazing!
Giving them your info was the least I could do!

Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Stacy, you are a sick sick man, and I love it. Keep up the good work. If you don't mind (because we certainly don't) document as much as you want. We're all interested and you're getting lots of views on this thread.
It's funny,I am hearing that a lot lately(sick,sick man)!
I first heard it when I built those sideskirts and rear spats,again on the "winter cleaning" and NOW,LOL!
Startin' to believe that the statement might be true....I need a help line for my addiction....INTERVENTION?

Originally Posted by AJ997S
This will be a very valuable thread for many. Thanks for making it happen Stacy. Looking good man!
This is why I am doing it,for the ones who may venture down this road of installing their own charger!
I hope that this DOES NOT offend Vf but rather offer some good points in improving their already great kit!

Again you guys,the attention is very appreciated and YES I will continue to post progress,as little as it may be,LOL!

Work first , car second !
Yes I know the priorities need to change,LOL!

Stacy

PS I am planning a trip hopefully in march and would love to meet a few along my way!
I will have to post my travel route down the I-5.
The forsure places so far will be:
Autowave(Huntington beach) for a dyno session
DPE wheels(not sure where they are but I think they are along my way)
Vf engineering
Irvine Ca. to visit keninirvine
Final destination Phoenix

I may hit up Vegas on the way back!

Last edited by justatoy; 01-12-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:52 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Asheville, NC is on the way. Don't forget me!

Old 01-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Stacy.... doesnt hurt to put one after the pump, but that should be molded with a bend already... however, keep an eye out for a kink going into the tunnel, mine was kinked pretty bad... but yours might be different.

Old 01-13-2009, 09:38 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Subscribed!

Stacy, your box is on its way, but give me a call anyway. Jared, I threw in some goodies for you too

Old 01-13-2009, 09:53 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Stacy: With the number of hits you and Blakt Out have accumulated in a month (over 2500 each), you guys may need a dedicated website. Keep it up, we all live vicariously through people like you two. You spend all the money and do all the work, and we sit on the sidelines enjoying every minute of it.
Looking forward to your visit to SoCal in March.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by SuncoastSteve
Subscribed!

Stacy, your box is on its way, but give me a call anyway. Jared, I threw in some goodies for you too
Really??? Wow! Thanks! But I'm in North Carolina! Oh, but Stacy, guess what! I got a wedding invite for the last weekend in June (I think that's when it was) in VANCOUVER! I'll be coming up! Woo hoo!

Old 01-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Stacy: With the number of hits you and Blakt Out have accumulated in a month (over 2500 each), you guys may need a dedicated website. Keep it up, we all live vicariously through people like you two. You spend all the money and do all the work, and we sit on the sidelines enjoying every minute of it.
Looking forward to your visit to SoCal in March.
Wow. I had NO IDEA. We should get some sponsors n ****.

Old 01-13-2009, 01:16 PM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Really??? Wow! Thanks! But I'm in North Carolina! Oh, but Stacy, guess what! I got a wedding invite for the last weekend in June (I think that's when it was) in VANCOUVER! I'll be coming up! Woo hoo!
Hahaha, you have a PM!

Old 01-13-2009, 01:23 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Jared, PM me with the dates that you will be in town. I will make sure I don't leave town to do a track day.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: Vf Supercharger install(do it yourself style)