997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Black Betty...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 04:17 PM
jcrystal23 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
MODS:
Fabspeed 200 Cell Cats
EvoM Sport headers
Fabspeed bypass pipes
Plenum
Smoked signals and tails

tttooonnnss more to come! but i need ideas!
Looking good. Now that she sounds fast, time to make her look fast. That's would be my next step.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:19 PM
gray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud of
Awsome ride!

Old 01-10-2009, 06:29 PM
2quik is infamous around these parts
still nice even w/o the car wash =D

Old 01-12-2009, 08:03 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jcrystal23
Looking good. Now that she sounds fast, time to make her look fast. That's would be my next step.
im going to keep it looking stock in terms of aero. I want to have that sleeper look and supercharge it down the road.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
I finally got stuck in the snow 2 days ago, all 2 inches of it! I was on a hill, I completely forgot about putting it in 2nd or 3rd to get it going, i was trying to get it going in 1st on an incline. I put it in 2nd and it came right out yesterday. Back to being the daily driver, even in the snow

Old 01-17-2009, 10:19 AM
mnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant future
thats funny

I got stuck in the snow in our long country driveway last week - but it was about 4 inches deep and had ice underneath. I had gone to the end of the driveway that ends in a small hill to the street and had to stop because there were cars coming. When I tried to get going again, I was just spinning, so I went to back up and as I was going down the hill, my left rear tire drifted off the edge of our asphalt driveway and when I felt this and tried to go forward, it just spin, or would keep trying to pull me farther left.

I got out of it by walking back to the house to get a shovel, and clearing out the snow that was in the way of getting that side out. Then I easily drove out, and drove back to the garage, and took my SUV. I figured I would wait until the plows had a chance to go out before I went out again in the Porsche.

I have to say that all in all this winter, that is the only time I got stuck, and have driven on a lot of snow and ice, and it really has been fun.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:22 AM
ya, the porsche is notorious for drifting to the left in snow. I got stuck in the middle of the road, so i just drove home in reverse, NO JOKE! haha. it really works, its like having front wheel drive at that point!