997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

remember the guy selling the CF hood badges ??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 09:08 AM
kdubb is infamous around these parts
remember the guy selling the CF hood badges ??

anyone get theirs yet ?

still waiting over here.....

Old 01-13-2009, 09:13 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
who was selling these?

Old 01-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
who was selling these?
he got banned because he wasnt authorized to sell here, but I know more than a few people ordered from him

Old 01-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Former Vendor
KrafTechnik is infamous around these partsKrafTechnik is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kdubb
he got banned because he wasnt authorized to sell here, but I know more than a few people ordered from him
Someone show me pics, I'm sure one of my suppliers can bring them in, and we should be authorized to do business on 6speed within a day or two, just signed the papers

Old 01-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
he was banned long before I was a mod...I went back almost two years and couldn't find a trace of him...anyone remember his user name...looks like all of his posts were removed too...he was erased! I remember the badges...they looked pretty nice....Maybe PMNA got to him

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-13-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:17 PM
YseanY is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
he was banned long before I was a mod...I went back almost two years and couldn't find a trace of him...anyone remember his user name...looks like all of his posts were removed too...he was erased! I remember the badges...they looked pretty nice....Maybe PMNA got to him
i have his email contact. am i allowed to forward that info?

Old 01-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I pm'd his contact info to kdubb...you can pm it to anyone who asks for it but I would rather not put it in open forum...thanks

I found the original thread but Luis removed pics and contact info...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...em-i-made.html

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-13-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:56 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
he posted that only a couple months ago, not 2 years ago. I didn't end up ordering one, has he gone MIA with your money?

Old 06-26-2009, 09:55 PM
well this guy scammed me, I wonder who else

Old 06-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Administrator
I'm sorry to hear that...we get a lot of scammers signing on here every day and we are able to catch most of them but every once in a while one slips through the cracks...it would help if members who are aware of the rules would report guys like this who are selling outside the rules instead of letting them scam other members...I would also caution all members to know who you are buying from and if they are not a sponsor or are selling with fewer than 100 posts (no mod approval)...don't buy from them

Old 06-26-2009, 10:03 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
That sucks, you guys. =( I almost bought one and I'm glad that I didn't based upon your experience. It's unfortunate that someone like that can ruin members buying from members on the 6. I purchased some race pedals from a member over a year ago and it was a great transaction. They arrived quickly and in perfect shape. Too bad everyone wasn't as stand up as the member that I worked with.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:45 PM
WHITE S is infamous around these parts
LoL i was talking to the guy through this forum when he first wanted to sell the emblems.
Something about it felt weird so i backed out but those things were awesome looking and if somebody here decides to make them ill take one for sure

Old 06-28-2009, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
I'm sorry to hear that...we get a lot of scammers signing on here every day and we are able to catch most of them but every once in a while one slips through the cracks...it would help if members who are aware of the rules would report guys like this who are selling outside the rules instead of letting them scam other members...I would also caution all members to know who you are buying from and if they are not a sponsor or are selling with fewer than 100 posts (no mod approval)...don't buy from them
you are 100% correct, sadly I did not go with my gut instinct on this guy... I generally go with how I "feel" about something and something felt "off" with this guy

the weirdest part is, a few times he actually replied to my emails and he even ADDED me as a friend on myspace (silly, I know- I did an email search and "befriended him"), but they guy seems like he just really doesnt care

Old 06-28-2009, 01:27 PM
enoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to behold
that sucks, sounds like a cool idea though cf badge