997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

suggestions for moderately priced 20" wheels for 08 997

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 12:04 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
suggestions for moderately priced 20" wheels for 08 997

I need some suggestions as to moderatly price 20" wheels for an 08 997. Im looking for something that is black with a large lip that I can paint red. This is not a WTB thread, I have one of those in the proper location, this is just a thread to give me some ideas.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Former Vendor
KrafTechnik is infamous around these partsKrafTechnik is infamous around these parts
Depending on your budget, it sounds like you are after a set of custom forged wheels so you can specify the color and design. I would recommend looking into 360Forged, Sportec, Champion Motorsport and Enkreuz. 360Forged and Enkreuz are custom built to order so we can do a lot in terms of design and specs for your car.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
What's moderately priced? We have some midrange stuff in addition to all the high end stuff we carry.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 01-17-2009, 02:21 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
around 2k for a set. really just the cheaper the better at this point!!

Old 01-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
The only 2 that I can think of for 2K (no tires) would either be a victor equipment or a vossen (which we now carry but is not on our site yet) The VVS 084 and 094 are nice.

http://www.vossenwheels.com/vossen-wheels-vvs084.html

http://www.vossenwheels.com/vossen-wheels-vvs094.html

Victor Equpiment

http://wheelexperts.com/wheels/victor/line.html

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 01-17-2009, 02:32 PM
the mulsanne's are nice and so are the vvs094's. can you PM me a price?
I want 20's and the WIDEST you can go on a 08 997 blacked out, no polish.

Old 01-17-2009, 03:03 PM
does anyone know anything about the Axis Penta's?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
the mulsanne's are nice and so are the vvs094's. can you PM me a price?
I want 20's and the WIDEST you can go on a 08 997 blacked out, no polish.
Sure thing
Check your PM

Old 01-20-2009, 01:35 PM
bump, looks like the penta's are out, i need something wide out back

Old 01-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Basic Sponsor
Did you get my PM on the vossens?

Old 01-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Dave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant future
It looks like the Vossens are also only 10.5" in width for the back.

Dave

Old 01-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by peter@wheelexperts
Did you get my PM on the vossens?
Ya I thought I PM'd you back, No?

Old 01-20-2009, 02:36 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
O.Z. ULTRALLEGA HLT

Awesome looking wheels, pretty light for being cast & 20"

BEST OF ALL IS THE PRICE: $475 per wheel on Tire rack

Attached Images    
Old 01-20-2009, 02:44 PM
I know I know, I really like those too, I already saw them and wanted to get those, the only problem is I really like the deep lip on rims otherwise I would already have those on my car!

Old 01-20-2009, 02:48 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
different strokes for different folks.

I prefer the monoblock look.

Also the monoblocks "LOOK" larger also.... the deep dish makes 20's look like 19's or smaller.

20" mono's look huge!

also keep in mind weight when buying a larger rim.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: suggestions for moderately priced 20" wheels for 08 997