997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

SharkWerks & Blakt-out Featured on Cover of Excellence Magazine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:51 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Alex, congrats on the great PR!

Old 01-28-2009, 12:32 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
CONGRATS to everyone at SHARKWERKS (ALEX, JAMES, DAN, JOAN) -- your success is well deserved.

I miss that Cayman!...feeling a bit nostalgic Had some great memories on track w/ that beast for sure.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:03 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ELMEL
Alex, congrats on the great PR!
Thanks mucho!

PS Was thinking of you the other day when watching the Blu-Ray Wall-E (that had to be the best one yet).
Originally Posted by JWGT2
CONGRATS to everyone at SHARKWERKS (ALEX, JAMES, DAN, JOAN) -- your success is well deserved.

I miss that Cayman!...feeling a bit nostalgic Had some great memories on track w/ that beast for sure.
Cheers pal me too! It took a while to get it to a sweet spot but it was a fun ride eh Here's you ripping it up without an LSD too

Don't be missing it too much. There's a pair of 7's that need love too (green/grey)!

Old 01-28-2009, 07:36 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Looking forward to getting my issue. Congrats guys!

Old 01-28-2009, 11:45 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Looking forward to getting my issue. Congrats guys!
Thanks Luis! Can't wait it's taking forever to come out in the Bay Area

Old 01-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Former Vendor
Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !
I just received the magazine. The photos look great, congrats again to Jared! I saw your car in the other article as well (997 vs GT3) which actually features another member's car, Snowboarder54 -- congrats pal!. I haven't had a minute to read that one yet but as soon as things slow down I'm digging into it.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:08 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Great!

Snowboarder was so good to us. We got to crash in his amazing house in that amazing location... got to drive his amazing car. It's really, really well set up. Best GT3 I've ever driven. Just the setup alone is spectacular.

Did you guys do that?

Old 01-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by blakt out
Great!

Snowboarder was so good to us. We got to crash in his amazing house in that amazing location... got to drive his amazing car. It's really, really well set up. Best GT3 I've ever driven. Just the setup alone is spectacular.

Did you guys do that?
He's such a cool cat and the reason we stayed with our RS order. He had the first GT3 we know of in Cali and of course "forced" us to drive it

Here's his car and we're guilty as charged (TC Design did the alignment for us) on his, wheels, exhaust, LWF etc..:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/galleries/...y=2007_997_GT3

Old 01-28-2009, 01:19 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
And that's his house! I can attest to how comfy his couch is!

Old 01-28-2009, 03:04 PM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Awesome Alex - congrats to you and your crew. Maybe we should start asking for autographs...from Euro Car March to this, I can't handle all the fame!

Old 01-28-2009, 03:57 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Congratulations to Sharkwerks, Jared and Synergy for an getting such an outstanding write up in what is considered to be THE premier Porsche magazine! You all have a lot to be proud of!

At this point, I'd like to rub it in to anyone's face who cares to listen.....I got to whip Jared's car around CMP at speed for several laps, without him even being in the car!
It was a thrill to drive and it handled like it was on rails. Great boomin' stereo too.

Dan

Old 01-28-2009, 04:34 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
He's such a cool cat and the reason we stayed with our RS order. He had the first GT3 we know of in Cali and of course "forced" us to drive it

Here's his car and we're guilty as charged (TC Design did the alignment for us) on his, wheels, exhaust, LWF etc..:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/galleries/...y=2007_997_GT3
Are those HRE C21 wheels?

Old 01-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by docdan
Congratulations to Sharkwerks, Jared and Synergy for an getting such an outstanding write up in what is considered to be THE premier Porsche magazine! You all have a lot to be proud of!

At this point, I'd like to rub it in to anyone's face who cares to listen.....I got to whip Jared's car around CMP at speed for several laps, without him even being in the car!
It was a thrill to drive and it handled like it was on rails. Great boomin' stereo too.

Dan
You're too kind, Dan. Your car stands in NO cars shadow, homie!

But thank you very much!

Jared

Old 01-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by blakt out
And that's his house! I can attest to how comfy his couch is!
LOL! You know what there's a pic with the water by the side of the cars with some good sets rolling in! Ralph's told me to come up there and try out some big wave surfing but...

Originally Posted by synergy
Awesome Alex - congrats to you and your crew. Maybe we should start asking for autographs...from Euro Car March to this, I can't handle all the fame!
ROFL thanks Chris! I'll be thinking about that as I climb back into the hybrid to fight in traffic tonight:P

Originally Posted by docdan

Dan
Thanks Dan, seriously I think the Excellence (and Jarod) were pretty darn brave to do this kind of thing... I'm glad it showed that for us tweakers there's always room for improvement and on any platform. I heard the stereo too... very good but I liked the Motons more

Originally Posted by keninirvine
Are those HRE C21 wheels?
Ken those are C21s yup

Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 PM
sshjd is infamous around these parts
Great articles! Got my issue Saturday and really enjoyed the read! You guys have built some outstanding cars and products! JC, congratulations on assembling what everyone unanimously calls a superb build! No tellin' what a hillbilly an' sum money an' ideas cun do! You rock! Really enjoyed your observations on the other cars as well as the GT3. Reading sbout S Car Go's turbo and Sharky's RS350 Cayman was outstanding, too. Way to go, Alex! What great compliments on a fine design that takes a wonderful platform to a new level! Now, how do I get my copy AUTOgraphed by you guys?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks & Blakt-out Featured on Cover of Excellence Magazine