997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

SharkWerks & Blakt-out Featured on Cover of Excellence Magazine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to everyone involved in this great article! I've been hearing about it for months and it was great to finally read it!

Due to the high demand of autographs I'm helping you guys set up a tour (kind of like a book tour) so you can meet and greet, shake hands, kiss babies, and sign autographs at tracks all around the country. Who's with me? Anyone? Hello?

Old 02-02-2009, 09:01 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sshjd
Great articles! Got my issue Saturday and really enjoyed the read! You guys have built some outstanding cars and products! JC, congratulations on assembling what everyone unanimously calls a superb build! No tellin' what a hillbilly an' sum money an' ideas cun do! You rock! Really enjoyed your observations on the other cars as well as the GT3. Reading sbout S Car Go's turbo and Sharky's RS350 Cayman was outstanding, too. Way to go, Alex! What great compliments on a fine design that takes a wonderful platform to a new level! Now, how do I get my copy AUTOgraphed by you guys?
Thanks sshjd, seriously it meant a lot to us in terms of the feedback that both Excellence and Jared gave us Jared needs to sign some for sure... I think this won't be the last time

Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Congrats to everyone involved in this great article! I've been hearing about it for months and it was great to finally read it!

Due to the high demand of autographs I'm helping you guys set up a tour (kind of like a book tour) so you can meet and greet, shake hands, kiss babies, and sign autographs at tracks all around the country. Who's with me? Anyone? Hello?
Cheers mucho and let's get some signed by Jared:P They all put on a great show!

Old 02-02-2009, 09:02 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by docdan
Congratulations to Sharkwerks, Jared and Synergy for an getting such an outstanding write up in what is considered to be THE premier Porsche magazine! You all have a lot to be proud of!

At this point, I'd like to rub it in to anyone's face who cares to listen.....I got to whip Jared's car around CMP at speed for several laps, without him even being in the car!
It was a thrill to drive and it handled like it was on rails. Great boomin' stereo too.

Dan
Hey Dan thanks again and just an FYI, I got my new copy of Total 911 today and there's a short snippet on your car and a pic btw!

Old 02-02-2009, 09:09 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Guys. Wow. Thank you so much! In all honesty, I don't deserve any of this.

BUT, I will sign autographs... on boobies. So bring your chicks!

Old 02-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by blakt out
Guys. Wow. Thank you so much! In all honesty, I don't deserve any of this.

BUT, I will sign autographs... on boobies. So bring your chicks!
Man-boobies r us?!

Old 09-30-2009, 06:44 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to drop a line to all locals:

I'll have the car "up front" at this Saturday's Cars & Coffee event at European Auto Garage in Knoxville, TN. They have a ton of awesome cars lined up already!

Hope to see some 6speeders there.

Jared

Old 09-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on making the magazine! If that doesn't prove your product is quality I don't know what does.