997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Pics of my new C4s..just got it this week!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Kaz
Kaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the rough
Really like the car. Can you please let me know how much you got the car for and with how many miles? Im in the market for a used C4S myself. Thanks in advance.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:57 AM
johnstoy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dajgazu
as for winter wheels, I just ordered a set of Victor Equipment Zehn Wheels with Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2 in 18", 235/40 front and 265/40 rear. I was debating getting 17's but not many wheel options and most winter tires sold out in that size for this season. Will see how this set-up holds up against Chicago's horrible potholes..
Can you post a picture of your car with those wheels when you get them? I saw those on Victor's site but they are just released and I am curious as to how they look on our cars. Thanks.

And: as SKYKING mentioned, you should get some spacers for your Carrera Sport rear wheels. The factory did offer 17mm spacers for these on the wide-body depending on when it shipped. You can probably find some aftermarket 15mm spacers for less $$ than factory. Talk to the folks at WheelEnhancements (board sponsor - check the adds in the right hand column) for a proper fiting spacer.

Old 02-07-2009, 11:38 AM
dajgazu is infamous around these parts
The Victor wheels will be in this week, so I will post pics soon. I ordered 17mm Porsche spacers for the Victor wheels so I think I may leave them on when I put the Carrera Sports back on.. I'll see how that works out..

Old 02-07-2009, 02:08 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Great choice(s)! I went from B5 S4 -> B7 S4 and then got the C4S as well! All in the family now.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Alec4s911 is infamous around these parts
Looks great! i think i've seen your S4 before i used to have a B7. I'm northshore Chcago PM me if you ever want to go for a cruise or something.

Alec

Old 02-07-2009, 08:10 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
some ideas....pic for an idea same color...

OK here goes....coil overs, gt3 front end, rear spoiler either techart or speedart or even a 997TT wing..... bumper plug key hole covers, gold to silver emblem swap, porsche crest valve stem caps, new lugs either titanium, chrome or black... I would keep the wheels stock and have them refinshed in a unique color.... send out exhaust tips to have them ceramic dipped/coated.....B/M short shift kit (this is a must IMO),,,, clear 3m bra on fenders, 1/3rd up the hood, and rear view mirrors, renline pedal kit and boards, swap out seat belts for something different like silver or yellow or red to match your calipers etc.... upgrade shift **** to gt3 ALCANTAR, and not sure what color your gauses are but oif black got to swap to silver.... spacers H/M all the way around to have wheels sit flush w/fenders.... sounds like your doing this. Oh and a hard wired Valentine 1 and an emblem swap to black.....Well this is a decent start....for now until you get really serious about modding, this is kinda infancy step modding.... from hear can get into exhaust, headers, air box.....then finally SC, etc...have fun, and get ready it is addictive!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images