997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Porsche's Silver Hood Crest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 01:57 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
There seems to be a lot of interest for this. Anyone on this thread who’s interested just PM me and let me see if I can work some magic with the Plug Guy.

Old 02-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Lockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by yrralis1
The only close up I have is on the second post of this thread. However (abiding by the rules of no watermarks) my car was photographed and there are close ups of the badge in the photography section where the pictures are permitted . I will PM you a link to the thread .
Thank you . Your car is stunning.. beautiful pics.....poster quality . congrats

Old 02-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
The only close up I have is on the second post of this thread. However (abiding by the rules of no watermarks) my car was photographed and there are close ups of the badge in the photography section where the pictures are permitted . I will PM you a link to the thread .
you can post the link here, in open forum...then everyone can see your beautiful car...

Old 02-04-2009, 04:33 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
you can post the link here, in open forum...then everyone can see your beautiful car...
Thanks Chuck --here goes .... https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-yrralis1.html

Old 02-04-2009, 04:44 PM
babymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to behold
yrralis, Every time I see those pictures, it really shows how well someone can customize their car. You're close would like to see IRL.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:07 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by babymd
yrralis, Every time I see those pictures, it really shows how well someone can customize their car. You're close would like to see IRL.
Thank you. It's getting its latest upgrades as we speak .As soon as its done I will PM you and show you my car. I am expecting many things to change in this set of modifications. I can't wait . I figure it may take about two weeks. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rformance.html

Old 03-20-2009, 10:12 PM
VMM
VMM is infamous around these parts
Sadly no. Not enough interest. I'd still be interested if we can keep this thread alive and get more people to go for it. Anyone? Anyone?!

Originally Posted by CSA-Cay
Did anyone ever get anywhere with the group buy?

Old 03-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Banned
Edgy01 is infamous around these parts
If you do go this route, be sure not to over tighten the thing. That's a very common problem for new (to Porsche) owners.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:11 AM
DPorcella@sbcgl is infamous around these parts
I'm fixin' to get a silver badge for my CW 2009 C2, either from a sponsor or if a group buy is still possible. . .

Looking under the badge, seems there's two nuts to remove? Some vendors make a distinction, I guess some older or different cars had a different system?

Old 03-22-2009, 08:04 PM
whitecoupe is infamous around these parts
I got mine from my local stealership, cost me about $250 Canadian dollars. It looks great on my white car.

To those who's thinking to buy from ebay, a friend of mine got his silver crest (part number 993) from ebay and it looks "light brown", or a washed-off gold, not exactly silver like mine. Just a heads up.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:43 AM
StrtSwpr996 is infamous around these parts
im down for a group buy

Old 02-04-2010, 05:42 PM
madburg is infamous around these parts
Ditto I am in group buy , I lost out on a deal back in sept. 09 to get the hood & airbag (small crest) badges in silver. I am actually looking for someone who has both to sell AND I saw a cayenne like mine with the wheel caps done the same way. Not to be confused with the silver painted ones with an all black print on them. So if you have all this to sell, let me know, or who can make them.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Way to resurrect.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:53 PM
madburg is infamous around these parts
Yeah baby

Old 02-04-2010, 08:29 PM
LeNoah is infamous around these parts
OK, I'd be interested. Anybody know how to get those weird nuts off to remove the old badge?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche's Silver Hood Crest