997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Just read Blakt out's write up in Feb. Excellence.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 03:42 PM
fjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Just read Blakt out's write up in Feb. Excellence.

I love his story. Entertaining and enlightening. That was just part 1.
Way to go Jared. Really cool tale. Your 997 is quite impressive. You got some nice ink as well.
Now back to the mag...
PS. thanks for the MPSC's.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:07 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Congrats to Jared and Synergy! Brilliant, brilliant car...

There's a preview here fyi:
http://www.excellence-mag.com/art1/art1p1.html

Old 02-06-2009, 01:02 AM
jcrystal23 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Great read. Congrats Jared. Can't wait to see the next generation of your car.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:42 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Guys. I know it's late, but I just read this!

Frank, I'll be at Cars & Coffee at European Auto Garage this Saturday with the car. I'd love to see you there!

Jared

Old 09-30-2009, 01:34 PM
fjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to all
Jared,
I will miss this cars 'n coffee. We are at the beach. I do believe I pulled out in front of you on Northshore Drive, during one of your recent visits to Knoxville. I was in the white GT3.
Maybe we can meet next time. Keep the entertaining Porsche journalism coming.

Frank

Old 09-30-2009, 01:39 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I wondered if that was you! Yeah. We went around the roundabout together, if I remember correctly. I actually live in the Choto area now. I love driving that car to work along the lake in the morning.

Look me up when you get back. I'll buy you a beer!

Old 09-30-2009, 02:02 PM
No kidding. I live in Montgomery Cove, neighbor! Too cool.
I'll take you up on that beer. A Porsche brethren is always good company.

Old 09-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Wow. I'm in Copperstone!

I look forward to it.