997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Murdered out 997... new tips...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 08:25 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
I like the tips. They look good.

Honestly not a fan of tinted tails though.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
your from LI and you dont know what murdered out means? Where in LI are you? Im in Huntington

Murdered out = totally blacked out (still waiting on rims!)
So "murdered out" Hmmm...ok. In Northport I have never heard that term but.....if you say so. Thanks for the explanation.

Last edited by Gpjli; 02-27-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:24 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
here is Vivids "murdered out" collection...
http://www.vividracing.com/forums/mu...ut-collection/

** its not just me! **

Old 02-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
here is Vivids "murdered out" collection...
http://www.vividracing.com/forums/mu...ut-collection/

** its not just me! **
Ah yes, "The Blacked Out Life Style". Let me say again "wtf?" ;-) We are having a generational gap, among other things. No big deal, it's probably just me. Nice car if a little too dark for my taste. Happy driving.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:24 PM
pnutty is infamous around these parts
THose tips look great! nice stuff

Old 02-28-2009, 09:29 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
I like the look! Powder coating won't take the heat.
The problem with that though is that ceramic coating is very fragile. I've tried both, several times, with limited success. The PC'ing melted off and the ceramic flaked away from the road debris. I've given up on having black tips. I think black chrome is the way to when it comes to tips. The OP's stuff looks great though!