997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Murdered out 997... new tips...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 09:23 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
Murdered out 997... new tips...

New tips thanks to ATL!

Attached Images    
Old 02-26-2009, 09:30 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Looks good, is that ceramic coated or powder coated?

Old 02-26-2009, 10:36 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
ceramic coated

Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
looks nice!

Old 02-26-2009, 10:51 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
I like the look! Powder coating won't take the heat.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:02 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
ceramic coated
Very nice! Now that we have seen some photo's of your car, when will we see some more taken with a different camera (not a cell phone Camera).

Old 02-26-2009, 12:34 PM
dk10438 is a splendid one to beholddk10438 is a splendid one to beholddk10438 is a splendid one to beholddk10438 is a splendid one to beholddk10438 is a splendid one to beholddk10438 is a splendid one to beholddk10438 is a splendid one to behold
Nice!

Old 02-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Very nice! Now that we have seen some photo's of your car, when will we see some more taken with a different camera (not a cell phone Camera).

man I wish I had one of those SLR camera's or whatever those are. I bought one for a friend once but never got to use it. I am stuck with cheapo camera phone untill I can find someone to snap some!

Old 02-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
"murdered out" wtf? engrish dude

Old 02-26-2009, 04:51 PM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Gpjli
The better response would have been: you mean to tell me that you drive a $100k car and don't have a point-and-shoot camera?!?!?

Old 02-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Gpjli
your from LI and you dont know what murdered out means? Where in LI are you? Im in Huntington

Murdered out = totally blacked out (still waiting on rims!)

Old 02-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by lakerholic
The better response would have been: you mean to tell me that you drive a $100k car and don't have a point-and-shoot camera?!?!?

hahah no sorry, everything that needs to be captured can be captured on my phone. i hate carrying 500 different things... like ipod phone camra keys, blah blah

Old 02-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
i thought about doing that but decided to clean them up instead

Old 02-27-2009, 07:18 AM
dubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura about
Those look great!

Who did the ceramic coating? Looks like a nice job.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:39 AM
thanks dubaudi
ATL had a shop by him do it. I have no idea, but it came out pretty good.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Murdered out 997... new tips...