997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Another rapper with more dollars than sense

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 04:51 PM
slant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura about
I always accelerate to 109 after I miss an exit !

Old 03-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
I'll tell you whats probably scarier than being stopped by a cop for doing 109. Being a black guy in a Porsche in Mcdonough GA doing 109 in a Porsche

Old 03-31-2009, 06:17 PM
CMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really nice
So why is he getting arrested and having to post a bond? Why is 109 mph getting so much more trouble than 88 mph, which is not uncommon.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:15 PM
tejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud of
20 over

Originally Posted by CMOS
So why is he getting arrested and having to post a bond? Why is 109 mph getting so much more trouble than 88 mph, which is not uncommon.
Because 20 over in many states is reckless driving (don't know about Georgia) and you don't get to drive the car home. Last Summer, Rt. 69 in Northern Indiana, guy going 95mph in a 70 got fine + 6 month suspension + car was impounded for 6 months.

Old 04-01-2009, 02:57 AM
997guardian is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Sweeper
He should have known he would get press if he is bagged excessively speeding. The point is, is why did he get in the paper? Cause he's famous.

At least no one was killed in this one. Whew!! dodged another bullet.
The subject line sounds biased to me. Anyway, I'm sure if any of us were famous and rich we wouldn't dare speed on the freeway and think we'd get away with it once in a while.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Dela is infamous around these parts
...and so what??

Old 04-01-2009, 11:55 AM
what do you mean "and so what"? if you think bias statements are fine than maybe that says something about you. i'm sure if that article used those words "another rapper" they would get a torrent of complaints.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
trm248 is infamous around these parts
I topped out my 94' 2.3L ford ranger once...85 mph..it was a jam

Old 04-01-2009, 12:00 PM
CMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really nice
Nobody is asking the most interesting question of all!

What type of P-car was he driving? GT2? 997TT? Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:25 PM
the articles only say "2007 Porsche Carrera". Given his money, possibly a Carrera GT?

Old 04-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Sweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really nice
Originally Posted by CMOS
Nobody is asking the most interesting question of all!

What type of P-car was he driving? GT2? 997TT? Inquiring minds want to know.

You read my mind!!!! Listen for the song to come out, maybe we'll here it to the beat.

my 997tt is the bomb
it's not what was in the boot
i was doin a buck o nine
the cops don't think it was fine!!
they stuck me in jail
i had to produce bail
now i'm on 6 speed
yikes have i gone far.

this to eminem's 9 mile maybe he'll want me, nahhh

Old 04-01-2009, 01:05 PM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tejoe
don't blame you - that's redline+ for that car; surprised it didn't blow up.
complete nonsense

Old 04-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Dela is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 997guardian
what do you mean "and so what"? if you think bias statements are fine than maybe that says something about you. i'm sure if that article used those words "another rapper" they would get a torrent of complaints.
No, think it's absurd attention he gets for speeding in a manner I personally wouldn't define as severe. Granted, lame excuse, I would prefer he just said he didn't think of his driving speed or what ever, but don't think this wasn't something a quite large amount of people wouldn't do. That was my initial thought.
I can see your arguments, valid as they are, but that I don't concur completely doesn't make it valid for you to make me out as a complete d*ck. He is a public person and an excuse for his 'behaviour' is expected. In this case, lame excuse was pretty much what should be expected imo....

Old 04-01-2009, 02:01 PM
tejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud of
Hmmmm

Originally Posted by youngbimmer
complete nonsense
Sorry to **** you off but I bought an 04 M3 cab as a dd and the only thing worse than the multiple problems was the service. It was gone within 8 months; I'm not surprised that there are 04s with less than 50,000 miles are available on Autotrader for well under 20 grand.

Nothing wrong with the 3 series now that I'm aware of, but no one is going to be able to put a passenger and presumably luggage in a 335i and run it along at 250kph.

Last edited by tejoe; 04-01-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: sp.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by tejoe
Nothing wrong with the 3 series now that I'm aware of, ...
You obviously have not been reading the posts over at http://www.m3post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72

The new M3, especially with the dual clutch (DCT) option, is highly problematic, and many of these problems don't seem to have solutions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another rapper with more dollars than sense