997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Back in BLACK!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 04:04 PM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Ya, do it, then I'll really hate you, lol.

I just noticed you're in Del Mar. Do you do any PCA AutoX' or anything like that? I'm probably going to start doing some soon, & I'd love to see your car in person & hear it as I've never heard an AWE exhaust in person. It sounds a bit F1-ish from the videos I've seen.

... Oh, & sorry for the repeat question, but where'd you get that windshield sticker? Or custom made?

Old 05-01-2009, 04:11 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RaphaelP
Ya, do it, then I'll really hate you, lol.

I just noticed you're in Del Mar. Do you do any PCA AutoX' or anything like that? I'm probably going to start doing some soon, & I'd love to see your car in person & hear it as I've never heard an AWE exhaust in person. It sounds a bit F1-ish from the videos I've seen.

... Oh, & sorry for the repeat question, but where'd you get that windshield sticker? Or custom made?
I had the sticker made at Modern Image. Here is a link to their site

http://modernimage.net/

they are in San Diego off Miramar.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:30 PM
purpleseatbelts is infamous around these parts
nice work, looks like a car you don't want to mess with. the small gap in the fitment under the driver side headline is bothering me, however.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Fantastic choice!! They look great...

Old 05-01-2009, 09:32 PM
djlod is infamous around these parts
Looks pretty sweet.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:32 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Here's an update fellas. Got the full thermal coating treatment on my AWE System. Went full black on the headers, cats, mufflers and tips.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:04 PM
D-rock is infamous around these parts
oh god... yummmmm

Old 05-28-2009, 10:50 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
damn that car looks fast

Old 05-28-2009, 11:44 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome...where did you have the work done? May have been stated, but I missed it.

J

Old 05-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by xXxGhotimanxXx
Looks awesome...where did you have the work done? May have been stated, but I missed it.

J
All my work is done with Fabryce at GMG. Great guys, Great shop.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:53 PM
omes is infamous around these parts
Wow, i had pretty much decided on a set of P40's in the same color for my Arctic Silver C4S but those are beautiful!

Old 05-29-2009, 03:20 AM
Jarrod is infamous around these parts
That thing is sick

Old 05-29-2009, 09:46 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I got sleepy reading your mod list.... its getting so long!

Old 05-29-2009, 09:49 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mobonic
I got sleepy reading your mod list.... its getting so long!
+1, I am thinking about removing my mod list, it doesn't compare and seems futile to try and compete!

Old 05-29-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
+1, I am thinking about removing my mod list, it doesn't compare and seems futile to try and compete!
lol. It's a disease for sure. My wife made me loose the fabspeed bypass pipes though and on top of that I got kicked out of an event for break the noise limit so the AWE mufflers went back on. I sure do miss the sound of the fabspeed pipes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Back in BLACK!