997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

So I went to Downtown Porsche in Toronto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Dally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to behold
So I went to Downtown Porsche in Toronto

To get a taillight bulb to diy replace mine...turns out bulbs are still under warranty (which I found odd that bulbs are...but okay) and they slid me right in and replaced all the rears. I mentioned the rattle from the exhaust on my pse and they found a bracket screwed up and went and ordered a whole new replacement exhaust that should show up in 5 business days...they also said my battery seems a bit low and ordered the battery and the connecting cables as they figure they may be drawin too much power for some reason and wanted to change em under warranty just in case etc and those will be in the same time apparently. Then gave my car a wash n dry n buff and handed me the keys with a smile. I really must say...those guys there, especially Brad (a service advisor) is just top notch.

Really impressed and really happy with the level of service and professionalism.

Great crew...

Makes me love my car all that much more...sigh...haha

Old 04-23-2009, 08:28 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice service, glad to hear Downtown is still taking care of business.