997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Where to buy black wheel lugs...?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 11:37 AM
dajgazu is infamous around these parts
Where to buy black wheel lugs...?

I have oem 15mm spacers in back and they came with black wheel lugs.. I have standard wheel lug in front which are grey.. I like the black lugs.. where can i buy black lugs for the front??

Old 04-29-2009, 11:49 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
The various wheel shops on the site probably have them .

Old 04-29-2009, 12:27 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dajgazu
I have oem 15mm spacers in back and they came with black wheel lugs.. I have standard wheel lug in front which are grey.. I like the black lugs.. where can i buy black lugs for the front??
I'm assuming you'are asking about lug bolts and not lug nuts - some of the bigger spacers have lug studs pressed in and use nuts. I thought the OEM spacer for the rear was 17mm and had studs. I can point you to chrome lug bolts and stainless steel lug bolts both in standard and longer sizes but I've not seen black lug bolts advertised. I do recall someone here found a source for black ones but then again not sure they were the longer ones needed when you use spacers. Let us know what you find.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:32 PM
dajgazu is infamous around these parts
yeah bolts and its the 17mm spacers....sorry at work ..... rush typing.. maybe ill just paint the tips of the stock grey ones...

Old 04-29-2009, 12:53 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dajgazu
yeah bolts and its the 17mm spacers....sorry at work ..... rush typing.. maybe ill just paint the tips of the stock grey ones...
But I thought the OEM 17mm spacer used lug nuts. You can find black lug nuts if that's the case but you'll still have to search for black lug bolts for the front. Try

www.boothedesign.com

http://www.maxspeed-motorsports.com/...sionparts.html

Old 04-29-2009, 01:04 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
I would be interested in black wheel bolts as well. I painted mine black, but I take the wheels off every so often and the paint comes off / chips easily.