997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Adjusting Sport Bucket Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 10:07 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Cam - This forum member went out and bought a beautiful C4S launch car witb sport bucket seats . He traded it in about three months later for a Turbo but early on this thread the dicussion centered around those sport bucket seats and how they feel during a long drive . https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rbo-again.html

Old 06-19-2009, 10:19 PM
camhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond repute
I've spent a good deal of time in a 430 with similar Sparco seats, and no issues there. I'm still quite young so I don't mind getting bounced about a bit. This isn't a daily driver car, so a little uncomfort is fine.

Old 03-10-2015, 06:51 PM
gemars is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CMOS
On a related note, does the sport bucket seat fold forward (to let ppl/things in/out of the back seats)?
No, they do not. You can slide them forward & back, and the 991 GT3 has an electric height adjustment, but the pitch of the seat bottom & seat back is fixed.

Old 03-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Hatzenbach has a spectacular aura aboutHatzenbach has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mdrums
I wanted the Sport Buckets for my 09 but at a athletic 6'5" tall I did not fit when I tried them out in a GT2.

The Sport Bucket would not go back far enought putting my knees into the dash and it sits up rather high and my head was cramed into the roof.

Manual Sport seats go much lower and further back. To me Porsche really messed up with the mounting design on the Sport Bucket seats.
Totally agree. I swap between the carbon fiber seats (summer) and standard seats (winter). It seems to me that you are actually sitting HIGHER in the carbon fiber seat

Old 03-11-2015, 08:37 AM
Hatzenbach has a spectacular aura aboutHatzenbach has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gemars
No, they do not. You can slide them forward & back, and the 991 GT3 has an electric height adjustment, but the pitch of the seat bottom & seat back is fixed.
REALLY?
I have the carbon fiber OEM seat and the seat back folds forward.
Well it will get stuck in the headliner most of the times, but it folds.