997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Synergy's 2006 997S Modified by SharkWerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 09:54 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Video Synergy's 2006 997S Modified by SharkWerks

Synergy's car has come in a few times to get a whole bunch of mods done but the finished article looks brilliant mate so I figured I'd share the build with you guys too... The full going over, includes the EVOMSit software, IPD Plenum, EVO-Vlow intake, a full exhaust, Bilstein PASM Coil overs and H&R sway bars. Is there more? Of course! A GT3 nose, tail and rear bumper as well as a set of TechArt side skirts coupled with a set of Kinesis F110 wheels.

To kick things off for power we installed the RSS Plenum and the EVO V-Flow intake (sensing a pattern here folks!) as well as the EVOMSit software tuning for 91 octane:

Next up is a full exhaust system:

A TechArt "thicker" steering wheel kit was also added:

To spruce up the interior we also added some very nice carbon accessories from the folks at MACarbon:

Here's the rear main center console done in carbon:

Next up are the door sills:

To the outside now... and a replica GT3 wing and rear bumper from "Misha" was also installed along with some dual tips:

On the front a factory GT3 nose was also installed:

On the side TechArt side skirts were also installed:

19 inch Kinesis F110 wheels were chosen:

A very important 5hp modification right there:

There she is ready to leave!:

There she is representing at the Concourso Italiano at Pebble Beach!

Old 06-18-2009, 11:20 PM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Alex for the nice re-cap! You guys have done a fantastic job taking my car from stock to custom. I really love how it came out...not much left to do which is good becuase I am outta cash

New new GT3 wing and rear bumper was a nice add-on this week...BTW, the wing is a GMG carbon wing (not Misha) for those who have PM'd me.

Thanks again to all the hard work that Alex, James and Dan have dedicated to project Synergy!

Old 06-18-2009, 11:28 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice setup, congrats on the great job Alex.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:08 AM
mrwonder is infamous around these parts
Very clean looking!

Old 06-19-2009, 01:52 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Wow . What a great 997S !!! Great choices --both of you guys. The installation looks amazing Alex .

Old 06-19-2009, 03:06 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I love the look of the car!

Looks like mine, only nicer

Old 06-19-2009, 03:12 AM
CMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really nice
Looks great!
Now with that GT3 kit nose and the lowered suspension, you are going to have some interesting times with that front lip, me thinks.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:29 AM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn... Looks amazing! There are three things I would do to this car: CF mirrors, Red Tail lights, and I would have kept the front bumper's lip in black

Misha 911 has done a great job, they really have good quality products...

Is the front bumper from Misha 911 as well?

Old 06-19-2009, 07:59 AM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Sharkwerks = awesome!

J

Old 06-19-2009, 01:06 PM
808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !
Beautiful car! Is it me, or is the Misha Bumper not exactly lined up with the rear wheel well?

Old 06-19-2009, 02:48 PM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 808c2s
Beautiful car! Is it me, or is the Misha Bumper not exactly lined up with the rear wheel well?
Nope, it's not just you! I just realized after I read you post. The rear right fender and the bumper does not line up...

Old 06-19-2009, 03:04 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 808c2s
It's close but not quite cigar It's not a factory rear and fiber glass so it's almost....
Originally Posted by xXxGhotimanxXx
Sharkwerks = awesome!

J
Thanks J!
Originally Posted by sin911
Damn... Looks amazing! There are three things I would do to this car: CF mirrors, Red Tail lights, and I would have kept the front bumper's lip in black

Misha 911 has done a great job, they really have good quality products...

Is the front bumper from Misha 911 as well?
Cheers sin911... and don't give Synergy any more ideas LOL!
Originally Posted by CMOS
Looks great!
Now with that GT3 kit nose and the lowered suspension, you are going to have some interesting times with that front lip, me thinks.
Yes it's pretty low but Chris is used to going out sideways. His lip is actually in good shape!
Originally Posted by mobonic
I love the look of the car!

Looks like mine, only nicer
It's a looker for sure
Originally Posted by yrralis1
Wow . What a great 997S !!! Great choices --both of you guys. The installation looks amazing Alex .
Thanks Larry and Chris' twin (Ty328 needs to catch up now hehe)!
Originally Posted by mrwonder
Very clean looking!
Cheers and was a fun build that happened over time
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Nice setup, congrats on the great job Alex.
Cheers mate...
Originally Posted by synergy
Thanks Alex for the nice re-cap! You guys have done a fantastic job taking my car from stock to custom. I really love how it came out...not much left to do which is good becuase I am outta cash

New new GT3 wing and rear bumper was a nice add-on this week...BTW, the wing is a GMG carbon wing (not Misha) for those who have PM'd me.

Thanks again to all the hard work that Alex, James and Dan have dedicated to project Synergy!
Seriously Chris, our pleasure.... That's one sweet, sweet car in every way! You've always been so much fun to work with and if you weren't so high up in the tech-world we'd hire you for PR since you always represent us

Old 06-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Cheers sin911... and don't give Synergy any more ideas LOL!
You know that he will come running back to you guys when he saves up more cash...

Old 06-19-2009, 03:27 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Yeah. That is my old bumper, its a MISHA it never lined up properly .. i was curious to see if anyone would point that out.

But looks like a lot of good work was done to it, as it looks better on yours than mine Synergy!

Old 06-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
love everything except the painted lower front scraper and the techart sides. gives the car a bloated look imo. the carbon pieces inside are oh so sweet

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Synergy's 2006 997S Modified by SharkWerks