997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Forced to Sell!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 10:17 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Doc,

no offnece to anyone, but no one can keep there car as well
as Stacy. He spends more time cleaning it then I spend driving it, he spends more time modifying it then it spends out of the Garage. I think he has only put 3-4000 KM on it in the last 15 months.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Ed, my car has not been washed in about a month. (I used to wash it once a week).

I agree I has to force myself not to drive my car too. (short trips).

I think 70% of my miles this year were track or driving to and from the tracks

Old 06-29-2009, 06:43 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Must be the Seal Gray thing, no bath and lots of track time!

I have done about 2000 miles of towing this year already! Saves on the car and I make it home if the car does have a problem.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:03 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rockstardoc
Stacy,

Your car is so beautiful, it's a perfect example of how it should be modified in good taste. I'd hate to see that car sold to someone who won't take as good a care of it as you.

I hope everyone on this board has convinced you to stick around "justalittlelonger".
Funny most times my cars do find a good/new home,the new owner is usually as fussy as me!!!!
My NSX was a great example of that...the guy is meticulate too!
BTW-Owned the NSX 3 years and put 400 miles on it,and not even on Canadian soil....down in Arizona,LOL!!
Good thing about them being this clean...if someone is truely interested in buying a car,they usually buy mine!
I will be here a while longer.I actually have been having a blast with it the last few days data logging with Durametric so I can add the smaller pulley(more boost)....YIPPPEEEE!

Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Doc,

no offnece to anyone, but no one can keep there car as well
as Stacy. He spends more time cleaning it then I spend driving it, he spends more time modifying it then it spends out of the Garage. I think he has only put 3-4000 KM on it in the last 15 months.
Too me it is the best part of owning a toy/vehicle....when you go to work look back at it as you walk out the door and it has that BRAND NEW glimmer!
Makes me smile and makes my day that much better!
I am just not a 'driver'...I love the toys and the modding of them,problem solving or improving upon them, but just not using them!
Call me 'crazy' BUT...one thing I hope I have done for you guys here is brought you a bit of entertainment with my stupid/crazy projects !!!
At least I have entertained and confused Ed along the way,ROFL!!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 06-29-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:59 PM
If it does go, you need to get it out to the track and do your car some justice!

Old 06-30-2009, 08:24 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Firstly, I think Ed needs to be reprimanded for that teaser title that got so many of us concerned that he was about to sell his car.

Secondly, in Stacy's defense, he isn't like many owners of garage queens that simply fret over every bit of dirt and dust on their babies. Stacy gets very involved with his car and isn't afraid to tackle very challenging projects to improve upon his car. He derives his pleasure more from conceiving and personally implementing those improvements than he does from driving the car.

But I have to admit that I have busted him numerous times over the past 6 months for not driving his car more, at least when it isn't raining. If for no other reason, it allows more people to see it and appreciate the wonderful look he has created with his tasteful changes.

Someone is going to get a real gem whenever he sells it.

OK Ed, has this been sucky enough for you?

Old 06-30-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Firstly, I think Ed needs to be reprimanded for that teaser title that got so many of us concerned that he was about to sell his car.

Secondly, in Stacy's defense, he isn't like many owners of garage queens that simply fret over every bit of dirt and dust on their babies. Stacy gets very involved with his car and isn't afraid to tackle very challenging projects to improve upon his car. He derives his pleasure more from conceiving and personally implementing those improvements than he does from driving the car.

But I have to admit that I have busted him numerous times over the past 6 months for not driving his car more, at least when it isn't raining. If for no other reason, it allows more people to see it and appreciate the wonderful look he has created with his tasteful changes.

Someone is going to get a real gem whenever he sells it.

OK Ed, has this been sucky enough for you?
LOL

Ken when I was reading this post, I thought to myself...geez why is Ken sucking up to Stacy so much?

Stacy is in a group of his own, no doubt about that.

Old 08-27-2009, 12:48 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Well Ed,
You made me feel so bad about NOT driving or tracking my car.....I accepted an offer and received a deposit!!!

Figures too...this thing WAS really starting to 'rip'....I was convinced that IF this guy didn't come through I was keeping it a while longer!

Cheers everyone,

Stacy

Old 08-27-2009, 03:42 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
Well Ed,
You made me feel so bad about NOT driving or tracking my car.....I accepted an offer and received a deposit!!!

Figures too...this thing WAS really starting to 'rip'....I was convinced that IF this guy didn't come through I was keeping it a while longer!

Cheers everyone,

Stacy

I KNEW IT! You havent been posting or driving. The inevitable has happened! Have u thought about therapy? Idea.... I will bring my car 2 u and we will swap. Just tell the buyer u put it back stock somewhat

jim

Old 08-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by justatoy
Well Ed,

Cheers everyone,

Stacy
I told you not to do it, I think that you will regret it!

What's next?

Old 08-27-2009, 03:52 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
What's next?
I think he wants a GT Silver Targa 4S.

Old 08-27-2009, 03:54 PM
But finding an extra SC Kit might be tough....or not

Old 08-27-2009, 04:31 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
But finding an extra SC Kit might be tough....or not

I think Ken has one......correct?

Old 08-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
I think Ken has one......correct?
I don't know, perhaps if you asked Ken nicely then he might sell, I mean tell you that he has one or not.

I spoke to Stacy, he is looking for a winter project, buy a used kit and maybe he will install it for you this winter!

Old 08-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
I KNEW IT! You havent been posting or driving. The inevitable has happened! Have u thought about therapy? Idea.... I will bring my car 2 u and we will swap. Just tell the buyer u put it back stock somewhat

jim
Jim..on the contrary....I have been MODDING the supercharger system to produce quite a bit more power!
How much I am not sure,my dyno is booked for 4 months...no kidding...they are doing a project that is not easy to pull off....FRICK!
Would have loved to have backed it up with some solid numbers BUT when you can feel your car 'pull' harder and watch the RPM's fly by...it is substantial!

I told you not to do it, I think that you will regret it!

What's next?
I am already regretting it and the car is still in my garage,LOL!

I don't know, perhaps if you asked Ken nicely then he might sell, I mean tell you that he has one or not.

I spoke to Stacy, he is looking for a winter project, buy a used kit and maybe he will install it for you this winter!
Ken what I want/need is a winter project....my deal still stands for you.....FREE install with EXTRA BOOST!
Just get the car to me!
Ball is in your court,buddy boy!

Stacy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Forced to Sell!